Dean - Six

Imagine: Lucifer taking your memories of Dean

The air is filled with the sweet smell of summer and a warm breeze brushes against your exposed arms. Your sky blue dress is donned with daisy's and grazes your knees as you walk along the street. The sun is brilliant in the cornflower blue sky, as if one perfect petal was stretched so wide around all of the world.
You love the summer. The warm sun on your skin reminds you of happier days

"(Y/N)?"
You look up and your eyes meet a pair of striking jade green eyes. You step backwards slightly, shouldering your bag.
"Oh my god, (Y/N)! Where the hell have you been?" The man asks as he steps towards you and opens his arms to hug you.
You step back slightly, a soft smile on your face. The man stood in front of you is very handsome, with a sprinkling of freckles across his nose. He has cropped brown hair and cheekbones that would cut your hand if you slapped him.
"Um." You pause, taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry, do I know you?"
He takes a step back, the smile on his face falling.
"(Y/N), it's me." He states like it is the most obvious thing in the world. "Dean."
"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are." You mumble, staring down at your neatly manicured nails. "I was in a bad car accident a few months ago. I lost all of my memories. I'm sorry."
You risk a glance at him, but immediately regret the decision. His whole face has dropped, and he looks utterly heart broken. You carefully place a hand on his arm and smile sadly.
"I've got to get back to my fiancé-"
His head snaps up and he stares at you.
"Fiancé? I thought you don't remember anything?"
You laugh. "My fiancé came to the hospital and picked me up. At first, I didn't believe that I was engaged to a CEO, but he had the proof."
He looks down at your hand and sees the glittering ring on your finger.
"Look, here's my number. We clearly knew each other. Message me when you are free, and we'll catch up."
You pass Dean a scrap of paper with your number on and smile sweetly.
"I look forward to your call."
You smile one last time before walking away.

Dean's POV...
I watch silent and heartbroken as (Y/N) walks away, her dress swaying as she walks. All I want to do is chase after her and kiss her. It's been nearly a year since she died, and yet she seems to have been living her life.

"Dean? Who were you talking to?" Sam asks as he steps out of the coffee shop.
"(Y/N)." I mutter absentmindedly as I keep staring in the direction she went/
"What?" Sam laughs. "Dean-"
"Sam, get in the car. We need to follow her."
I quickly rush to the car, and before Sam has even closed the door I speed off.

I follow the route (Y/N) walked and finally see her climbing into a blue car.
"And you're sure it's (Y/N)?" Sam questions.
"Yes. I spoke to her, she said that she was in a car accident a few months ago. So, I think that's when she came back from the dead."
"Yeah, but who brought her back? And are you sure that is she fully human?"
I glare at Sam.
"Of course, I'm sure, it's (Y/N)."
Sam rolls his eyes.
"We both know what it's like to come back from hell."
"Yeah, but we always came back with our memories intact." I growl.

Sam sighs, and turns his gaze away from me to look out of the window.
"Hey, she's turning." Sam points.
I watch as she turns down onto a residential street and she pulls into a driveway. I stop the Impala a few houses down and we watch as she climbs out and walks into the house.

"She always wanted an apple pie life." I smile. "Look, she even has a white picket fence."
Sam laughs. "Do you think she has a golden Labrador?"
"Probably, but if it's not named Buddy, it doesn't count."
Sam turns to me, and I know exactly what he is about to say.
"Dean, what if she's happy? Do we really want to drag her back into this life?"
I don't dare look at Sam. Anger courses through me, but I also know he's right. However, I don't think that I could ever let her go. I couldn't imagine her living her life with another man. But that's selfish.

"Dean!" Sam slaps my shoulder to grab my attention. "Look."
The front door to (Y/N)'s house opens, and a man steps out, quickly followed by (Y/N) and a golden Labrador with a bright red collar.
She kisses the man and heads back into the house, calling the dog to come back inside. The man steps off the wooden porch and walks a couple feet down the street, before snapping his fingers and disappearing. The blood rushes from my head and I feel dizzy for a second. Sam's face has lost all of its colour and we turn to look at each other.

"Lucifer."