Castiel - One

Imagine: you are Sam and Dean's younger sister and them having to hold Cas back as he tries to beat up a guy who is hitting on you.

"(Y/N)! Are you ready yet?" A deep, husky voice asks from behind the wooden door. "You've been ages. What are you doing in there?"
You roll your (E/C) eyes as you finish braiding your (H/C) hair.
"Can a girl not spend some time making herself look nice for once?" You huff. "I'm sick of being covered in blood and wearing plaid. Let me dress up."
You finish your little rant as you throw the bathroom door open, revealing Dean looking bored to death and Sam, like normal, scrolling on his laptop.
"Should you be wearing that?" Dean questions, folding his arms and raising an eyebrow.
You fake a look of innocence as you look down at your clothes. You have decided to wear a dark green top that laces up at the front and black skinny jeans.
"Do you want me to wear no clothes?"
Dean's eyes go wide.
"Nope." He says quickly as he grabs his keys. "Let's go. Cas is waiting for us at the bar."
Sam slams his laptop shut, and the two of you walk to the Impala. Sam and Dean are wearing their usual attire; they could have at least made some sort of effort. The ride is filled with Dean playing his music way too loud and Sam gawping at his phone. You just stare out of the window at the passing fields and buildings.

Eventually, the Impala comes to a stop, and you jump out, cracking your aching back.
"Finally! I thought that I was going to die from dehydration!" You exclaim, pulling your brothers by the arm into the bar.
Your eyes immediately land on an awkward-looking Cas sat at a high table with three empty stools.
"Castiel!" You sing as you plonk onto the stool next to him. "Been here long?"
His blue eyes light up as they land on your face.
"I have been here ever since Dean called me." He replies in his deep sexy voice.
You break into a laugh as Dean places four beer bottles on the table.
"Cheers!" He smiles, sitting on his own stool. "To a job well done!"
You and Sam repeat his words as you take a large gulp of beer. Sam and Dean smile knowingly at each other as Cas can't take his eyes off you. He is addicted to you: your smell, your (E/C) eyes, the way your (H/C) hair is uncontrollable. But most of all, he loves your smile. The way your lips lift upwards. The way one dimple crinkles. The way your teeth are perfectly aligned. The warm glow your happiness gives, like a ray of sunshine. To Castiel, your smile shines like the stars in the sky, with no bright city lights to dim them.
"Cas." You nudge his should lightly, causing him to jolt back to the real world. "You spaced out. Is everything ok?"
He nods, drinking his whole beer in one. The three Winchesters laugh at him, and you decide to pop to the bar and get some more drinks. You lean on the bar, your (H/C) hair lying over one shoulder of your dark green top. You loll your head to one side, pushing out your red lips just a little. You aren't drunk yet, but you like to give the impression that you are. The bartender is there to take your order in a flash, eyes dropping only momentarily to your low-cut neckline. You twiddle the end of your braid in a seemingly absent-minded way and giggle girlishly before ordering four fruity cocktails with double shots. You watch him fetch it; there are muscles under that shirt. His face is above average with those light eyes and tanned skin; perhaps you'll come back from him later.

"Cocktails? Really, (Y/N)?" Dean moans as you place the multi-coloured drinks on the table.
"Dude, cocktails are great. You don't realize how drunk you are getting, and then it suddenly hits you."
Cas grips the one closest to him and downs it in one.
"Wow, calm down there, Dean." You joke.
Cas throws you a confused look, but you just smile innocently.
"That bartender likes you." Sam mutters.
You just play with the straw in your drink as you smirk knowingly.
"I smiled at him two minutes ago. He should come over with some more drinks if he's interested." You shrug.
Dean excuses himself to go talk to some busty blonde while the rest of you stay at the table. Cas is still sat stiffly, and it pains you that he can't get drunk as quickly as the rest of you. The bar-tender strolls up to your table and places a pink drink on the table. He winks at you, but you ignore him completely.
"Why did you ignore him?" Cas asks; his tone has a hidden agenda that you don't notice.
"Because he gave me a napkin." You take the white tissue from under your drink and read the note.

On break now. Meet out back
Jon x

You smirk; your (E/C) eyes flutter up to meet Castiel's cloudless sky-blue eyes.
"I'll be back soon." You grin.

Jumping off the stool, you walk out of the bar and round the back. Jon is leaning against the brick wall, a cigarette hanging from his plump lips.
"Hey, gorgeous." He beams, straightening his posture and throwing the cigarette to the floor. "Kissing is the language of love, so how about a conversation?"
It takes you everything not to laugh at his pick-up line. Instead, you grip his black cotton shirt and slam your lips together. Back inside the bar, Castiel keeps checking the clock and worriedly looking at Sam, who seems oblivious to the worry of his angel buddy.
"I am going to check on (Y/N)." The angel mutters to Sam as he slides off the stool.
Sam looks up, moving the stray hair from his face.
"Dude, she can handle herself."
"It isn't (Y/N) I am worried about, Sam. That man..." Cas trails off.
Sam can see the worry in his friend's eyes, so he compromises.
"Ok, let me grab Dean, and we'll see if she's ok."

Castiel and your brothers exit the bar and walk around the back. Dean smirks as he sees you and the bar-tender kissing passionately. But Castiel clenches his fists and starting striding towards you. The brothers pass a look between them, and they each grab Cas, holding him back.
"Dude, chill out." Dean hisses.
"I will not 'chill out', Dean. Not when there is someone kissing (Y/N)." Castiel retorts.
Sam smirks. "Are you jealous?"
Cas refuses to meet their gaze.
"No." He whispers.
You pull away from the swollen lips of Jon, only to see your brothers holding Cas back. Your heart flutters as you think about the jealous Castiel. You take another step back and start walking towards your brothers. Jon is left slumped against the wall looking slightly bewildered.
"If you wanted to go on a date with me, Castiel, then you should have just asked." You purr as you pull on his trench coat and kiss his cheek.
His face flushes bright red, and he suddenly grabs your waist and smashes your lips together. Dean wolf whistles while Sam steps back in shock. You kiss back, running a hand through his lustrous hair.
"Let's do this properly." You mumble against his lips.
Castiel's eyes go wide as you also leave him. Who knew that an angel could get jealous?"