Dean - One

Imagine: you're patching up Sam after he got shot, and Dean gets jealous of you being 'all over him'.

The motel door swings open with a crash, denting the bright, yellow, painted wall. Your head snaps up from the Norse Mythology book. Dean is covered in blood and has Sam propped upon his shoulder. You throw the book onto the table and rush to his side, helping Dean move his brother to the bed.

"What the hell happened?" You question, your (E/C) eyes wide.
Dean runs a hand through his hair.
"Some asshole demon shot him in the shoulder."
"Since when do demons use guns?" You mutter.
Tying your (H/C) hair into a ponytail, you rush to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit. You move to Sam's side and cut the shirt from his body.
"Dean, get me some alcohol." You demand; nurse mode fuelling your body.
Blood soaks into the bedspread, radiating outwards. You strip the fabric away to show the dark hole in his toned skin. In seconds you have taken the bottle of whiskey off Dean and poured it into his wound, taking a swig yourself for liquid courage.
"Hold him down." You command.
Dean puts all his weight on Sam's legs, and you straddle his waist to get a better angle. Taking the metal tweezers, you dig into the bullet hole and pry the bullet out as quickly as you can. Thick red blood starts oozing out, and you place pressure on the wound while your trembling hands fumble with opening the dressing. You place it over the wound and wrap a bandage around it to secure it. Once he is settled, you carefully climb off Sam and take a shaky breath.

"Well, that was intense." You smile softly at Dean as he slumps onto the other bed.
You move towards him and start wiping the dried blood off him.
"Are you ok?" You ask, searching his forest green eyes.
He nods. "Just worried about Sammy."
"He's tough. It's clean, and I've stopped the bleeding." You soothe.
Dean looks like he is about to tell you something when Sam wakes up with a loud groan. You jump up and scramble to his bedside.
"How are you feeling?" You ask sweetly, feeling his temperature and checking the wound.
Dean narrows his eyes as he mumbles to himself.
"What was that, Mr Winchester?"
Dean looks up, but his eyes avoid you as he glares at his brother. You ignore his stare and attend to the wounded Sam. You pass him a glass of water and help him sip it.
"Here." You pass him a button-up shirt. "Do you want me to help you with it?"
Sam nods as he sits up, showing off his abs. With extreme care, you help him slip his injured arm into the shirt and button it up for him. You hear Dean mutter something, but again you pay no attention to him. After giving the younger hunter some painkillers, you help make him comfy and wait by his side until he falls asleep. With a silky smile, you move over to the other bed and snuggle up next to Dean.

"Hey." You whisper.
Dean completely ignores you. Frowning, you poke his cheek until he pays attention to you.
"What's up?"
"You were all over Sam back then." He growls.
You can't help but burst out laughing. Dean glares at you as you attempt to control your chuckles.
"Are you serious? I was patching him up!" You try to be mad, but Dean's little face is too adorable. "Are you jealous?"
He looks so insecure.
"No ... yeh, but, (Y/N), it made me realise that you could have any man. Why pick me?" He stands up and starts pacing. "I mean, I drink too much, I flirt with other women, I can be a dick. Why pick me and not someone like Sam?"
You slide off the bed and take his hand in yours. It is strange seeing this side of Dean; he's normally so confident.
"I like you, Dean. You're different. And you're good. A monster pain in the ass, but you're good." You place a hand on his warm cheek. "I don't want any other man, Dean. I chose you."
His eyes light up, and you can't help but feel special. This man is one of the best things that has ever happened to you.
"I love you. You enormously stubborn pain in the ass." You kiss his plump, red lips. "Now, get in that shower, and once I've cleaned up, I'll join you."
He captures your lips one more time before pulling away with a smirk.
"I'll keep the water warm then."
You watch with a huge grin as he walks into the bathroom. Dean Winchester is that person that only comes into your life once, and every morning you secretly thank god that he fell in love with you: (Y/N) (Y/L/N).