Demon Dean - One

Imagine: Demon Dean finding you and trying to kill you.

This time last year you went to work for the first time, enthusiastic and naïve. Now every morning is spent doing the necessary preparation on autopilot while your brain prepares for every possible scenario it can, finding solutions to problems that don't yet exist – just in case. You can't think of a time any of it has paid off, it's more a function of your anxiety than anything else. At least you know that much. By the time you're on the bus you 'know' how you're dealing with the boss; by the time you're off it you 'know' how you're dealing with the leech who likes your ass. As you walk through the door, you know none of it, not a damn thing and the day moves on without any single part of you being ready.

"Morning, (Y/N)." David, your boss, mumbles as you walk into the kitchen.
You pull on your white apron, plastering a fake smile on your face.
"Morning."
"Katy can't make it in today, so you are going to cover her shift." He exclaims, flipping a pancake.
"What? That's the third time this week!" You groan.
"Not my problem, darling."
You bite back a remark, no point putting him in a sour mood when you've got to work all day and into the evening. Taking a deep breath, you grab a pot of coffee and make your way around the tables. Just think of the money, (Y/N).

Your workday seems to fly by until the evening shift starts. The diner is filled with sports fans, ready to eat their fill and head to the hockey game. You float around the tables, filling coffee cups, taking orders and flashing flirty smiles to get extra tips.
"(Y/N), three burgers for table eight." David yells from the kitchen.
You excuse yourself from a group of college boys and pick up the burgers. After depositing them at the table, you head back behind the counter to make drinks. That's when you notice him. The green-eyed hunter that haunts your dreams. He looks exactly the same as he did when you left him. Your breath catches in your throat as those candy apple eyes land on you. He smirks, and that's when you know something is different about him. You grab a shake and take it over to his table. He grins up at you, flashing a set of pearly white teeth.
"(Y/N), long time no see." His eyes rake down your body.
"Hello, Dean." You whisper, still not believing what you are seeing.
"Miss me?"
"Hold on, you died." You narrow your eyes.
"Yeah, well, it didn't stick." He takes a sip of his shake. "I'll have a burger, extra fries."
You smile and walk to the kitchen to place Dean's order. You turn back to your other customers; attempting to carry on with your job. There is something about him. Something about the way he watches you.

His burger is ready in a matter of minutes, and you mentally prepare yourself as you take it over to him. Dean watches your every move; like a predator studying its prey.
"Here you go. One burger with extra fries." You beam, tucking a strand of (H/C) hair behind your ear. "Can I get you anything else?"
"Sit." He orders.
You laugh. "Dean, I'm working."
You turn to leave, but he grabs your wrist; pulling you back towards him.
"I said, sit."
"Are you sober?" You hiss.
"I'm moderately functional."
"I'll take that as a no." You sigh.
Your (E/C) eyes land on the hand wrapped around your wrist. His large hand easily engulfs your wrist and you know that if you move the wrong way, he will snap your wrist.
"Dean, let me go." Your voice wavers.
"Oh honey, I would but ... I don't want to." He tugs you closer to him. "I've missed you so much, (Y/N)."
Panic bubbles in your chest as his other hand lands on your waist. You look into his eyes; those jade eyes that you used to love so much.
"Let's get out of here." He growls.
"(Y/N), what the hell are you doing? I've got angry customers complaining about you." David shouts from the kitchen. "Get back to work!"
"Hey, can't you see she's in the middle of a conversation?" Dean retorts.
"I pay her to work, not talk."
You bite your lip, turning to David and silently pleading with him to help you. Your boss may be an asshole, but he cares about his staff. He once banned his best customer because he kept grabbing your ass. David turns off the oven and storms over to you and Dean. He glances at Dean's hand around your wrist.
"Is there a problem here?" David asks.
Dean just stares at him. "I'm talking to my girl."
"Dean-" You start, but he cuts you off.
He stands up, pushing you out of the way and squares up to David.
"Get out." David states plainly.
Dean just chuckles, before raising his fist. Dean's movement is fast, but David is faster. He ducks, sending his fist into Dean's face. Dean stumbles, wiping the blood from his lip.
"You just made the biggest mistake of your life." Dean smirks, his eyes flashing black.
You stifle a scream. That's what's different about him; he's a demon.
"I'm not completely human anymore. Remember that next time you want to punch me in the face."

It's like a switch is flipped in Dean's head. He starts punching and kicking David. You attempt to get in between the two men, but Dean just throws you out of the way. You scramble to your feet, pushing past the crowds of customers as they run outside. Your hands shake as you pull out your phone and call a number you haven't dialled in a year.
"Sam? It's (Y/N). Oh my god, Dean is here!" You babble, not allowing Sam to talk.
"(Y/N), calm down! Where are you?" Sam's soft voice soothes you slightly.
You tell him your location, ignoring the tears falling down your face.
"Thank god, I'm not far from there. I've been tracking Dean for weeks." He pauses. "Get out of there. Dean isn't himself."
Your eyes flicker to the fight behind you.
"Yeh, he's a demon! He's going to kill my boss."
"(Y/N), just get out of there. He's going to kill you."
Strong arms go around your waist and lift you into the air. You scream, kicking your legs and watching in dismay as the phone drops from your hand.
"Don't fight it, (Y/N). We had so many years of passion together." He hums in your ear. "Why were you calling Sammy?"
"You're a demon!" You screech. "Dean, I know you're in there. Stop this!"
He just laughs.
"Sorry, sweetheart, but this is all Dean. He has so much pent-up emotion regarding you."
His hand coils around your neck, squeezing lightly. You attempt to inhale as much oxygen as you can.
"Let me go." You wheeze.
Black dots fill your vision, but a large friendly shape looms over you.
"Sam." You breathe, before passing out.