Crowley - Three

Imagine: you make a deal with a demon; in exchange for your deal, you must give the demon your firstborn. Except, there was a typo in the contract, so now you are supposed to give the demon your first porn.

Ten years. You can't believe it has already been ten years since you made your first, and last, crossroad deal. You don't regret it. In fact, you would do it again and again if it meant saving your husband Dean. The only problem is that in return for saving Dean, the demon wanted your firstborn; the child you were pregnant with when you made the deal. At the time you were so frantic at getting Dean back that you didn't take into account the consequences, but now it's time, and you're not sure you can do it.

Taking a deep breath, you head to the crossroad where you first made the deal. It's nearing midnight and you are freezing cold.
"Come on, Crowley." You mutter angrily.
You know he's keeping you waiting on purpose. Apparently, it's part of his 'business tactics'. After a few more minutes, you feel another presence on the otherwise empty road.

"Crowley." You mutter, turning around to face the King of Hell.
"(Y/N) Winchester. Long-time no see I hope the husband is well."
You roll your eyes as he pulls out a scroll.
"(Y/N), you traded your first porn in return for Dean Winchester's life." He reads out, before realizing what he just said.
"First porn?" You comment.
For a moment you are confused, and then the hilarity of the situation hits you and you burst out in a fit of laughter.
"What the hell is so bloody funny?" He yells angrily, as he looks up from the contract to see you bent over laughing. "The original deal still stands."
You shake your head, tears of laughter flow down your face.
"Nuh-uh. You said that the contract itself is the legally binding part, not what was said in our meeting. And if the contract says first porn, then I am sorry Crowley, but there is nothing you can do."
He glares daggers at you as his eyes flash red.
"You still have to uphold your end of the deal." Crowley grumbles.
"My first porn?" You laugh loudly. "Dean and I have never done anything, well you know, like that."
"Not my problem, Winchester. I'll give you two more days to figure it out." He places his hands in the pockets of his black coat. "And remember, I can very well take back Dean's life."
You stick your tongue out at him as he disappears with a snap of his fingers. With a soft sigh, you take out your phone and dial Dean's number.
"Hey, sweetie. No, I'm ok, but we may have a problem. Do we still have that old video camera?"