Chapter 33

Previously on chapter 32

After the mission of OPERATION BIG BANG, The Operation was a success... However, It was very unlucky for them, at the time they were in the mission area. They must face a mysterious pilot named Mr.X. Also known as Mihaly Dumitru Margareta Corneliu Leopold Blanca Karol Aeon Ignatius Raphael Maria Niketas A. Shilage, AKA Mihaly A Shilage. One of the best if not the best Erusean pilot ever had.

Luckily Trigger managed to shoot him down, But at the memory of Observer Alpha, Killed by the man. After that, They went back to Aigaion. Omitter almost loses her emotion. But good thing Cleveland was able to calm her. At the Aigaion, when the fleet is taking rest.. in Emperor however... having some "fun" time with Taihou, as they are currently sleeping in the same room as the emperor.

04:30 AM

At the Emperor's room, It was dark and cold inside. and we could see the two love birds sleeping together, Naked in the bed since it was after their "fun" times. Not long after, Emperor begins to awaken from his sleep.

Emperor: *Yawns and tries to move, but can't* Huh..?

He noticed that Taihou is currently hugging his right hand, putting his hands into her chest. Emperor can only smile, Then kiss her forehead.

Taihou:Mhmm..zzz.. love you my dearly em~pe~ror~~ zzzz..

He patted Taihou head.

Emperor: Hey hey.. Wake up~ it's morning today~

Taihou:Mhmm...zzzz

Emperor: Hmm, Guess that doesn't work I guess.

He looked around, then grabbed a body pillow. He quickly replaced his left hand that is hugged by taihou, and replaced it with his body pillow. He thought taihou would immediately wake up by that, But she just actually kept sleeping and hugging the body pillow.

Emperor: Close one! Phew..!

Without long thinking, he stands up from his bed. Then he immediately decided to take a bath, took him 10 minutes and got out of the bathroom. He would wear an OMDF uniform now. He goes back to his bed, grabs Taihou's clothes and puts them on his desk. Not long after that, Taihou begins to wake up.

Taihou:  mhmm... Ehhh..?

She noticed that she was hugging a body pillow, not Emperor band.

Emperor: Oh you already awoken? Good morning my love~

Taihou: Hmp, we should supposed to be woke up together~

Emperor: Well.. I did try, and you are still sleeping.

Taihou: It is..~? Oh I am sorry then~

She begins to sit on the bed, The blanket falls off and reveals her breast. Which make Emperor blushes a bit.

Taihou: Ehhehe~ last night is fun isn't~?

Emperor just blushing a little, after what happened in their last night event.

Emperor: Yeah I know, You can go take a bath now.

Taihou: Alright!

Taihou immediately walks to his bathroom, and takes a shower. Emperor walks to his bed and sits, Then his mind begins to think again about alicorn.

Emperor's Mind: is.. is there really some way to bring back alicorn back to himself...?

Emperor keep thinking this repeating the same for several times. Is there really possible to bring Alicorn back from the possessed Ghost Torres that somehow appears in his body? How was the captain able to take control of his whole mind? Can... Only killing the alicorn is the good and fastest way? This whole question is the most repeating one in his mind.