Chapter 35

"My body is no longer mine. 

My soul dormant. 

I am once again,

possessed..."

Torres: Alicorn... It's time..!

Alicorn doesn't say anything, but notices his eyes are becoming darker redder caused by the cube he holds. The previous fight with Azur Lane and Sirens were intense with almost all capital ships heavily damaged from Missile / Aerial attacks, but still able to damage the Aegir Fleet with everything they had. But all of those fights just make the cube grow even more stronger.

Thus... With this power, Torres and Alicorn... Can do something even more beyond than.. Salvation.

Justice:<<Emperor!? Emperor! Answer me! What's happening there!?>>

Justice shouted in the Emperor's radio as he was panicked that something was happening with the fleet.

Emperor:<<It-It's him....>>

The Emperor turned his camera on and aimed into Alicorn, the camera feed immediately turned on aigaion bridge. Aigaion, Justice and Liberty could see the camera feed from Emperor, Alicorn and the Captain Torres are sharp looking at both Azur Lane and Sirens fleet with his evil smile, while alicorn holding the red cube on his hands.

The rest of Aegir fleet formed up a defense formation around alicorn, All their armaments aimed at the fleet. The Sirens and Azur Lane as well aimed their guns toward the fleet but they did not shoot a single round while Aegir fleet in defense position, remembering their main mission is to bring alicorn back to his senses and not accidentally/on purpose to sink him.

Emperor: You bastard.. What the fuck did you do to him!?

Emperor shouting in a pissed tone toward the Captain.

Torres: Me? To him? Or there's nothing but a better alicorn~

Taihou: Better? More like you make him worse!

Cleveland: Whatever you do, bring back our alicorn! He's not yours anymore!

Torres: You're not even a captain, You're just another ship that follows captain orders. How pathetic you are!

Cleveland: You..!!!

Cleveland aimed her main guns toward Torres, but immediately stopped by her sister ships knowing Torres isn't actually in person.

Torres: Shoot me! I dare you! You think that's the best solution for you!?

Torres laughed insanely hard while he walks and gets nearer to alicorn, with that able to trigger the shipgirls enough but also they can't fire a single round to him. Knowing it would have hurt Alicorn.

Torres: You fools aren't trying to shoot your fellow comrade that just attacked you with such brute forces!? You are all such weaklings!! EUHEUHAHHA!!

Emperor: Shut the fuck up! What are you planning exactly on!?

A moment of silence in an intense situation, Torres face from laughing insanely calmed down. But giving an evil smile toward the Azur Lane fleet, he walked and passed an alicorn as if he wanted to begin his speech. While alicorn behind him, holding his precious red cube.

Torres: As you can see my dear~ this whole new world is a perfect place to test out our glorious weapons, only 10 mill- No... 100 Million lives could be taken within this single cube! and thus.. no more war will erupt again!