chapter 13

That young kid didn't make it....I swear to God that Woods was crying but he never let us see no tears.

- Alex mason

Somewhere in unknown place

???: Say that again!!!

Observer: there's a 2 males destroy our second orochi easily!

Tester: that male is make my arm gone! And purifier!

Purifier: what is *hic* it testing? *hic*

Observer: she is still drunk?!

Tester: yes she is still drunk

???: What happened to purifier!

Observer: before she drunk, she said that the male she facing yesterday, was punching her in face like 100 times

Tester: mam arbiter please grant us a revenge with this 2 male!

Arbiter: of course my tester, I'm already preparing at, and I already send a undercover siren to aiming important structure in azur lane base. After that my undercover agent will go back to us and we begin to attack,  we gonna attack that base. This is for what they done to second orochi and other siren they killed!

Observer: sounds good mam arbiter!

Tester: when will you begin the operation?

Arbiter: now~ I already sent a undercover siren in azur lane base, now we just wait to attack~ *evil giggle*

Justice drean

Justice PoV

Justice: wait where am I? What is this place? It looks really dark here, I can't see anything

Justice hear something

Justice: what is that gun fire and explosion sound? I better to check it out

Justice runs toward the combat area

Justice: wait impossible, this where my sister grave!!!

Justice sees liberty deploys several drones to destroy OSEA air units that try to defend Stonehenge railguns defense system

Justice: shit shit! This is horrible dream I've had!!! Erusea hack me and liberty to destroy OSEA! They have no choice but to kill liberty with Stonehenge railguns! A railgun that supposed to be defense system from incoming meteors to the earth, but the place is abandoned, they gonna turn on the system back online and use it to kill my sister liberty! All I was doing are nothing  and only circling space elevator....

Not to long enough the railgun now shot at liberty

Justice: this is it... The fate of my sister in here... I WAS DOING NOTHING!  Grrr..... I'm just watching her died and not doing anything... Me and my sister should shutdown by erusea instead from OSEA, the country where I and liberty was build, destroy by our country itself. This not make any sense!

Justice heard some screaming

Liberty: oni-chan!! Help me!!

Justice: I'm sorry little sister I'm to far away from your location...

Liberty: oni-chan! Why we must been hacked by damn erusean to destroy our country itself?!

Justice: I have a same question my little sister...

As I slowly watch my little sister shutdown from the railgun fire

Liberty: oni-chan! Please! Why we are not in the same grave?!