chapter 30

previously on chapter 29

all shipgirls from fleet 1 and 2 are now on aigaion ship along with the 3 pilots, like they reaction about seeing them severely damage after 1 mission intercept alicorn, they also shocked when they see emperor or even the empress arbiter took heavy damage from alicorn. just at the time when the 3 aces from different era's have come to help them, and also these 3 "pilots" become famous about their flying skill and especially about thier skills managed to destroy a whole flying fortress like trigger did to justin and liberty. 

for now all of the azur lane and sirens are now in meeting room to talk about the current mission will going along the pilots except they in their rooms looking at the screen, the shipgirls who were damaged still in aigaion repair station they still inspecting the plan but they will not going to the missions.  but at least they still have shipgirl and sirens to fight for the victory to achieve alicorn back to normal.

aigaion bridge 13:00 PM

justice: alright everyone! lets start the briefing!

everyone:hai!/da!/yes!/ja!/*nods*

justice: good! aigaion activated the hologram map!

aigaion: yes sir!

aigaion activates the hologram and shows a full picture of earth

nagato: like the last time briefing yes!

QE:much more understandable and more epicc 

mutsu: i agree!

bismarck: yeah not bad~ i love these technologies

justice: ALRIGHT! LISTEN UP! we got a major situation here! and higly threat that must to be destroyed espescially for the safety of me,liberty and aigaion!

hornet: a major threat? 

illustrious: major threat for those our giant flying fortress ally?

observer A: it must be a very dangerous weapon

justice: you are correct observer alpha and illustrious, a dangerous weapon for the flying fortress like us, now i want you girls see this giant weapons

the hologram begins too zoom to the location and they saw a picture and video about stonehenge railgun