Kinn x Porsche [5]

"Seriously?" Kinn asked with a smirk as Porsche's dick started to harden in his hand.

"Fuck you."

Kinn shook his head.

"Too easy."

As soon as the string was secure, Kinn pointed his wand at it and began to recite the words he'd heard Tawan say, over and over again as the string disappeared into Porsche's skin.

Porsche moaned, squinting in pain.

"Fuck!" he grabbed Kinn's hand for comfort. "Oh fuck. It's not even sexy."

Kinn laughed, patting him on the neck.

"You're saying you used to walk around with this?" he asked, his legs quivering.

"I guess I'm stronger than you."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

Kinn pecked him on the lips.

"Try to walk."

Holding Kinn, Porsche got up, keeping his legs apart.

"Walk normally."

"I can't. I feel like I'll crush my jewels."

"Your jewels are fine."

"Are you done?" Vegas asked from beyond the partition.

"Yes," Porsche said, pulling up his pants.

Vegas looked inside. Behind him, Pete giggled again.

"Walk well," Pete suggested.

"I will walk well on your head."

Straightening his back, pushing out the pain, Porsche took a bunch of deep breaths and then started walking. It didn't get better. It didn't feel better. With each rub of skin or fabric against his dick, Porsche felt like someone was squeezing his dick. And not in a good way.

"One last thing," Vegas said, pulling out a syringe.

"What's that for?"

"For me," Vegas said, like it was obvious. "I need your blood."

"Hell no."

"Look I did you a favor. I'm not a generous person. If you don't do something for me in return, I'd feel like I'm owed." He smiled at Kinn. "You know how I get when I feel slighted, don't you, sweet cousin?"

Kinn wanted to argue, but Porsche held his hand out.

"How much of it do you want?"

"Not much," he pointed a wand at Porsche's hand, lifting a vein as he slipped the needle in.

"This is so unsanitary," Kinn said.

"There's incubus venom running through his veins. Trust me, he'll survive."

It wasn't even much blood. In less than a minute, Vegas retracted the syringe with a giddy smile.

"My work here is done," Vegas said, sealing and wrapping his syringe, he began to pack up.

Training himself to walk with the string, Porsche and Kinn emerged from the Room of Requirement behind Vegas and Pete. There was a little boy waiting for them.

"The Headmaster would like to see you, Porsche."

As soon as he finished his message, he turned and walked away.

"Lucky we dealt with this before going to see Chan, huh?"

***

Kinn didn't have anywhere to be, so he went with Porsche. He couldn't help checking on Porsche as they moved. There was still a small limp in his step, and he winced every once in a while, but he was moving, as surely as he could.