Kinn x Porsche [10]

"I'm taking him to Professor Chan," Tay said as Time lifted Tawan to his feet. "Best report that he's probably given local thugs the ability to turn people into demons."

Porsche nodded, getting out of the way as those two left.

"Where's Phi-Kinn?" Pete asked, looking over Porsche's shoulder.

"He needed a moment."

Pete frowned, patting Porsche's shoulder.

"It'll be fine. You guys always work everything out."

"Hey, Pete," Vegas called. "A little help here." Vegas was gathering up his things, so Pete went to help.

Jom approached Porsche, engulfing him in a tight hug. Porsche hugged him back, fighting the urge to cry. Because he didn't know what he'd do if Kinn looked at him like he was broken again. Kinn hadn't even looked at him that way when he found out that Porsche might be an incubus. Tem joined in on the hug, poking his face into Porsche's neck.

"It will be alright."

"You know that, do you?"

"If it isn't, you'll survive."

Tem was right.

Porsche was a survivor. He made things work. He could work through this. All he had to do was wait for Kinn to calm down, then have a sensible conversation with him. Easy as ever.

However, Kinn never showed up to lunch. He wasn't in his room all day. He didn't show up to dinner. Porsche spent the night in Kinn's bed but Kinn never came back. When he woke the next morning, Porsche was worried. He knew Kinn was avoiding him, so there was no need to raise an alarm. He just had to find him.

When he walked into the Great Hall, all the tables and benches were gone. In their place, Professor Chan, the Gryffindor Housemaster and two other staff members stood, with Kinn off to the side.

"There you are," Porsche said, walking into the hall as the doors behind him slammed shut. Stopping, he held back.

"Come, Porsche," Kinn said.

"What's going on?"

"Just come over."

Every instinct in Porsche was telling him to get the hell out of there. But that was Kinn calling to him. Looking around, he noticed the spelled parchments floating in a circle, around the hall, as well as the charms on the walls, on the ceiling and on the floor.

"What's going on?" Porsche asked.

"Don't be stubborn," Kinn said.

Porsche took his wand out, because last time he'd felt this way, he'd woken up with an incubus bite.

As soon as they saw his wand, all the adults in the room took theirs out. Everyone except Professor Chan who raised his hands, standing between Porsche and the others.

"Take it easy, Mr. Kittisawasd."

"What's going on?"

"It's just a simple incantation."

"What incantation?"

"We're trying to give you your free will back."

"What the fuck, Kinn?" Porsche asked the other boy.

"You don't know what you want."

"I know that I'm happy. I know that I want you. Why would you want to change that?"

"That's the imprint talking," Kinn said, shaking his head.

"And you think you're thinking straight? You've known about the imprint for less than a day. You don't even understand it."