A very sad goodbye

Eva's POV:

"eva, wake up sweetie we don't want to miss out flight" my mom yelled knocking on my door.

"ugh mom do we have to leave" I said opening the door to let my mom in.

"I think it will be a great opportunity for us, for you" she said getting the last boxes.

Let me properly introduce myself. My name's Eva Cudmore. I'm 17 I'm from Canada but me and my mom are moving to Michigan. My dad doesn't give two shits about me. He left me and my mom when I was 4. I have a boyfriend Connor Tanner. I honestly think he's been cheating on me, guys am I right? I'm bi but I'm still in the closet. Oh and did I mention I'm kinda tiktok famous. But anyways I need to get ready and go say goodbye to my boyfriend.

I got up took a shower and then put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white crop top with a small grey jacket over it. I didn't feel like getting all dressed up because I was gonna be on a plane I want to be comfortable. We didn't pack any furniture because my mom said that we'll buy new furniture when we get there.

I was on my way to Connor's house. I got out of my car and went to knock on his door. His mom open the door and said Conner was in his room. I went up to his room and what I saw made my heart shatter. I just walked out of the house and went to my car and cried. Good thing I'm moving so I don't have to see him anymore.

Connor

We're done don't ever talk to me
again good thing I'm moving today
you cheater.

*Blocked*

I cried all the way home and went straight to my room to finish packing my carry on bag. It's  11 am right now and my mom said that our flight is at 3 so we need to leave at like 1 to go through check in and security.

After I had finished packing my things I laid down and rested until it was time to leave. I took about a hour nap and me and my mom started making our way to the airport.
______________________________________

Next chapter is when they meet I will probably update in a hour or so. ❤️