the mall pt. 2

Eva's POV:

I was walking down the stairs when I saw Anna and my mom talking. I looked at Anna who's mouth was on the floor.

I saw Anna wearing a white and black open flannel with a white sports bra showing with light brown cargo pants and white air forces. She looked so ho-get yourself together Eva.

"Hey sweetie. I was just telling Anna here  about you. Looks like you will be cheering for her at soccer games." My mom said.

"Wait you play soccer?" I asked from the kitchen.

"Yup. Going for saccer captain this year." She said. I laughed a little at the way she said soccer.

"It's soccer...not SaCcEr" I said as she looked at me a little offended.

"Whatever lets go." She said grabbing my hand.

"Alright you two have fun and don't forget about dinner later." My mom yell as we were running to the car.

"OK! BYE MOM!" I yelled at she closed the door.

"So you talk about me? " Anna asked

"Oh god what did my mom say " I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

"She just said that you called me hot or something" she said. I could feel my entire face turn red.

Me and Anna walked over to her house to her car. She walked into her house and told me I could wait in the living room, so she could get her keys.

I was sitting on the couch when someone came up to me. I'm guessing it was Anna's younger brother.

"Hey I'm Brandon!" He said holding is hand out.

"Eva." I said shaking his hand.

"Are you Anna's knew girlfriend?" He asked me. I felt myself start to blush at the sudden question.

"No we're just friends" I said smiling at him.

At least not yet I am.

"Hey I foun- Brandon leave her alone" Anna said coming down the stairs.

"No he's fine." I said standing up.

"Anyways you ready?" She asked walking to the door.

"Yea" I said standing beside her.
_____
Anna's POV:

Me and Eva where in a shoe store looking at a pair of shoes. Eva was looking at a pair of shoes while I was standing beside her. I looked behind me and saw two guys staring at her. I moved closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Some guys were looking at you don't worry." I whispered in her ear as she nodded her head.

"I'm kinda hungry want to go to the food court." I asked paying for my stuff.

We were walking to the food court when I heard someone yell my name. I turned around and saw Katie running towards me with her arms open.

"Hey idiot I fucking missed you." She said hugging me almost tackling me to the ground.

Katie went to Hawaii for summer break and it feels like a haven't seen her in ages. Katie is my best friend, my home skillet. Even though she can be a dumbass sometimes I still love her. She's been my best friend since middle school.

"Yeah. To be honest I didn't really miss you that much." I said jokingly.

"Shut the fuck up you know you missed me dumbass." She said letting go of me.

She looked beside me and saw Eva standing there looking at us.

"Is this your new girlfriend or something" she asked making her slightly blush.

"No she's just my friend she just moved into the house across the street from me.

"Oh. Well I'm Katie Anna's favorite person in the whole world." She said making me roll my eyes.

"Eva." She said laughing at what Katie said and holding her hand to for her to shake.

We talked for a little then me and Eva had to go. Because her mom invited me over for dinner.
_____

"So Anna do you have any siblings." Eva's mom asked setting the food in front of us.

"Yes I do I have a younger brother and an older brother who's in college." I said after taking I bite of my food.

"Your a middle child?" Eva asked.

"Yep. Do you have an siblings" I asked taking another bite of food.

"I have an older sister who's in college. She's graduating soon and I can't wait to see her." She said.

We talked for a while until I had to leave. I was standing outside of their front door with Eva.

"I really enjoyed dinner tell your mom it was amazing." I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'll tell her." She said.

We were just staring into each other's eyes not saying anything. I checked my watch seeing that it was 8.

"I gotta go." I said trying to hold eye contact.

"O-um yeah, yeah sorry." She said stuttering.

"Goodnight." I said kissing her cheek.

"G-goodnight." She said looking down.

I walked across the street to my house and took a shower then went to bed thinking about Eva.