New neighbors?

This is still the same day as last chapter  but Eva has landed already.

Anna's POV:

I was on my way home with Brandon. We were on our way back from the park playing soccer that was about 5 minutes away from my house.

When we got to our road I noticed that someone was moving into the house across from mine. I saw a girl with light brown shoulder length hair trying to carry some boxes but she looked like she was struggling to carry them.

I told Brandon to go ahead and go the house. I walked over to the girl and asked her if she needed help. She turned around and when I say she was beautiful she was way shorter than me I'm 6'2" so she had to be at least 5'3" or something. She had beautiful brown eyes and nice plump lips perfect for kis-whoa I don't even know the girls name yet although I feel like I've seen her somewhere.

"Here let me help you with those" I said grabbing one of the boxes out of her hands.

"Thank you. Just follow me" she said leading me up to her room.

We made it up to her room and it looks like she hasn't started unpacking yet.

Eva's POV:

I was outside getting the last of my boxes for my room until this this girl came over and helped me. She was a lot taller than me but she had long blonde hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes. She was so ho-wait I just got out of a relationship and I don't even know her name  yet. But she does kinda look familiar though.

"Do you need help unpacking or anything else I have nothing better to do right now." She asked standing in front of me.

"Sure if you don't mind. I also never got your name." I said starting to unpack.

"Oh Anna. Anna Shumate, and yours?" She said holding her hand out.

"Eva, Eva Cudmore" I said shaking her hand.

She helped me unpack and we got to know each other and little more. I learn that she lives in the house across the street and that we're going to the same school. We finished everything thing and hung out for a little bit until she had to go home.

"hey can I get your number maybe I could give you a ride to school Monday" she asked before leaving my room.

"sure let me see your phone" I said.

She gave me her phone and I put my number in and put my name as 'Eva💗'

"thank I'll text you later" she said leaving my room.

I checked my phone and it was 11:57 pm. I laid on my bed and watched a few episodes of death note until I fell asleep... thinking about Anna.

Say You Won't Let Go: An Evanna storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें