back to old habits 🔪

(TW: self-harm and suicidal thoughts)

Eva's POV:

I've noticed Anna has been a little off lately and has been distant from me since I found her in the bathroom crying at school after watching her run out of the classroom.

Everytime I try to ask her what's wrong she shuts me out and says nothing is wrong.

I thought about texting Katie and asking her if she knows what's wrong with Anna. I figured she might because she is her closest friend. So me and her have gotten closer because we all hang out with each other all the time.

Katie

Hey do you think Anna
has been off lately?

Yeah. Why?

Well ever since I found
her crying in the bathroom
I try to ask her what's up
but she just shuts me out
everytime.

I think I might know
what's wrong but, it's
not my place to tell
you.

You'll just have to wait
for her and then she'll
eventually open up.

Ok ty.

No problem.

I'm just really worried about Anna. You see I've kinda developed feelings for her over the past few weeks. But I don't know if she feels the same and I don't know how to tell her.

Anna's POV:

'Hey I heard that girl has a dick' 'yeah what a freak like a girl with a dick thats fucking weird' were the only things that kept repeating in my head.

When I heard those two guys talking I couldn't take it anymore and just ran to the bathroom. Being called a freak is nothing new to me. That's all I was ever called growing up. When Eva came in the bathroom and asked me what was wrong I didn't to say anything because I was afraid that she would react differently and not want to be my friend anymore.

But now I feel bad because I pushed her away because she probably thinks she did something wrong.

I was just laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Bad thoughts raging in my mind.

'you're a freak'

'ew. Who wants a girl with a dick that's fucking weird'

'you don't belong here, your not normal'

'you should just kill yourself you fucking weirdo'

We're the only thought floating in my head. I had to silence the thoughts I'm having. I got up and went to my bathroom and opened my drawer and grabbed a razor.

I say down in the bathtub so I don't get blood on my floor. I start making cuts on my thighs letting out a quiet sob while making a deep cut.

I was staring off into space until I heard a knock on my bathroom door. I looked down at my thigh not realizing how big of a cut I just did.

"Bitch open the door." I heard Katie yell for the other side of the door.

I got up but as soon as my phone hit the floor pain rushed up my leg immediately causing me to let out a painful screech.

"Anna please don't tell me you cut again!" Katie yells from the other side of the door.

I didn't answer all I could do was break down on the bathroom floor. Not even a minute later I here the door open and see Katie standing in the doorway with worry written all over her face.

-

"Ok call me if you need anything thing." Katie said as she walked out of my room.

Katie helped clean me up

"Oh and call Eva. she's been worried about you." she said as she walks back in my room.

"Eva is worried about me?"