first day

Anna's POV:

Ugh. Back to school, but hey I'm not complaining because it's senior year and I'm going out for soccer captain.

Me and Eva have been hanging out almost every day. We've hung out with the rest of my friends and they seem to really like her. I've also kinda caught feelings for her lately.

Anyways I need to get ready for school and pick the girls up. I got up and took a shower. I but on my bra and boxers. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants, I put them on but you could see my print so I put on tighter boxers to make it less noticable. I then put on my black playboy hoodie with my my air force 1s with playboy bunnies on them.

After I got dressed I went downstairs to eat breakfast then texted the groupchat to see who needed a ride.

Hotties

Who needs a ride?

K: good morning to you
too dumbass, and yes I
need a ride.

Fuck you Katie.

K:ily too

D: gm my lil sugar plum, I
I need a ride.

S: coops picking me up.

Em: Zack's picking up also.

Ok so y'all in a bit.

I was going to text Eva to see if she needed a ride but I saw that she already texted me.

Evan💗

Can you give me a ride?

Sure I'll be over in a few
I have to pickup some
other friends too.

k. I'm ready.

(Skip to when they get to school)

"Hey guys." I heard Emma yell running to us with Sab.

"Hey do you think you could show me where the office is I need to get my schedule." Eva whispered.

"Yeah of course I need to get my schedule too because I didn't go to registration to get it." I said.

"Hey guys me and Eva are going to get our schedules we'll meet up with y'all later." I said grabbing Eva's and and walking.

~~~~

"Looks like you'll be stuck with me all day. We have all the same classes together." I said giving Eva her schedule back.

We we're walking to our first period which was math. We walked into the classroom and there were two empty seats that were in the back of the classroom.

Throughout the period I kept hearing people whispering and looking at me like the freak I am.

I was trying to ignore the things they were saying but I got to the point where I couldn't take. I just wanted to cry. I stood up and ran out of the classroom and went straight to the bathroom...

Eva's POV:

Anna just ran out of class. She looked like she was on the verge of...tears. I wonder what triggered her to make her run out of the classroom.

I raised my hand to ask if I could go to the bathroom to check on Anna.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher and he nodded his head.

I walked in the bathroom and heard Anna crying in a stall.

"Are you ok?"
*************