7️⃣ 7: to

Niall gets paid to take care of Anne. That's his job. To make sure her bills are paid on time, to make sure she's fed and to make sure she doesn't go off and do something that will harm her. He's been doing it for years and he's good at it. Even loves to do it.

But as much as Niall loves Anne and would like to be constantly watching her 24/7, it's just impossible. In order to do such a job efficiently, one has to eat and drink throughout the day to keep their energy up. Eating and drinking leads to trips to the bathroom. And some trips unfortunately take longer than others and require the use of a fan and an air freshener. Which means there is the risk of missing something very important.

Well that's what happened this Sunday afternoon when Niall went to the bathroom to relieve himself of all the food he'd eaten. It takes a little longer than usual but after sitting on the toilet about fifteen minutes, he finally flushes, washes his hands and then emerges from the bathroom.

He makes his way to the living room where he'd left Anne in front of the TV.

But she isn't there.

"Anne." He calls out.

No one answers.

"Anne, where are you?" He calls again.

Still no answer.

So he makes his way to her bedroom. Maybe she is in her own bathroom. But when he reaches her bathroom and sees not only is the door open but the light is also off, he begins to panic.

"Anne?!"

He makes his way through the house, checking every room and every closet. But there is no sign of her at all.

Wondering if she might have gone out in the backyard, he races through the house and out the sliding doors. But the backyard is fenced in and she isn't there.

"Oh, no. Where are you?" He asks himself.

This house isn't that big. Where could she be?

The last place he thinks to check is the garage and he scurries through the house and opens the door. That's when he notices something is missing.

"Oh, gosh no! Anne, FUCK!"

It's much worse than he thought.

Anne stole his car and his keys and is off who knows where.

This is not good.

* * *

Zayn had been with men before Harry. He'd both slept with them and dated them. But at no point had he ever been with a man who could keep him so hooked. He'd never been with a man who could snap and bring him to his knees instantly. Not like Harry. No other man has had the pull and the power to turn him on with a sinple look or convince him that he doesn't know better for himself than they do. But Harry does. And Zayn loves it.

He loves that he can't control his body around Harry. He loves the way that Harry keeps him in check, the way he uses pain to remind Zayn that he's his and the way he can call him degrading names and get away with it because they have a special understanding of each other and what his name calling means.

Harry's a sociopath and he knows it. But the sex is good- no great. Harry satisfies him very much. He treats him the way Zayn wants to be treated. A way that Zayn hadn't known he liked to be treated until Harry was introduced into his life. A way Zayn would like to be forever.

At this moment, Harry is sitting in the love seat. He's naked and lubing himself while he waits for Zayn to come over to him.

"Are you ready to ride me?" Harry asks.