💂🏻‍♂️ 11: are

"Baby." Harry calls out to Zayn as he peeks inside the living room where he is.

"Yeah?"

"I just realized we're out of red wine. So I'm gonna go out and get some. When I come back we'll get semi drunk and take a pill together."

"You know I don't get drunk."

"Right. You just get high because that's better." He says sarcastically.

"Only because you introduced me to it."

"And you like it. Plus the sex is phenomenal. And somehow you're more flexible when you're high."

Zayn laughs. "Just go. And hurry back."

Harry snatches his keys off the ring and leaves out of the front door. But as he's walking up to the car, he notices there is a folded sheet of paper on his windshield and tucked underneath one of his wipers. Who would leave something on his car in this neighborhood?

He walks up to it and realizes it isn't a folded of sheet of paper. It's an envelope. So he removes it from underneath the wiper and takes it with him into the car.

When he looks at the outside of it, there is no name or address to give any indication of where or who it's from. So he opens it up and sees a folded sheet of paper. It's a letter. He reads it.

The fact that there is even a letter from Desmond on his windshield in the first place is upsetting because he already told him not to come back

The fact that there is even a letter from Desmond on his windshield in the first place is upsetting because he already told him not to come back. But when he sees the way he signed the letter at the bottom, that's when he really becomes triggered.

"YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!" He screams at the top of his lungs and he hits the steering wheel so that the horn blows seven times. Then he takes the paper, balls it up and reaches over to the clove compartment so he can shove it inside. As he's turning his engine on, Zayn comes out the front door with a confused look on his face.

But he doesn't want to be questioned. So he quickly backs out of the driveway and speeds away recklessly.

Harry hates his father. He hate, hate, HATES his father. He doesn't think he has ever had so much hatred for one man ever. But it's everything he did when Harry was younger that makes it so. And he will never forgive him. He knows that for sure.

But what he doesn't know is that the reason he won't ever forgive Desmond for the past isn't because he hates what his father did to him and his mother. It's because everytime he wakes up in the morning and sees himself in the mirror before he gets ready for work, Desmond is the one looking back at him. Because in the end, he turned out to be just like his father.

➡️ ➡️ ➡️

Zayn isn't sure what's going on. But Harry just hasn't been the same since he went out for wine that day. Every little thing makes him snappy. And it seems to be getting worse by the day.