005

Tuesday, January 28th
______________________________

Two days. Two days since Maya and Harlow's supposed date. Two days since the two haven't talked to each other, besides filming. Two days since Maya lost the courage to say whatever she wanted to on that date.
Their chemistry on set was a lot better than before, making both Shawn and the Duffers happy, but besides those three, the two women were way below happy.

Maya felt guilty for ignoring Harlow, while her on the other hand had no idea what she had done in advance to get this treatment from the younger woman. She tried a million times over the last two days to talk to her but Maya hadn't given her a chance.

As the filming went on, Maya and Harlow had more and more scenes together, as their in-series relationship bloomed.

"Okay, I'm here it's fine." Maya (Robin) said to Harlow (Claire) as she hugged her tigther than ever, a little of Maya's actual feelings coming out while acting. "Everything's okay." she reassured the girl, not daring to let go even though according to the script she should've. The pair were in the upside down, alongside with Eddie, Nancy and Steve. A little later she let go of the girl, looking in her eyes before finally speaking up.

"I know it's not the best place to do this right now and all but it's just all this adrenaline built up in me by everything crazy that's going on that makes me say that I love you." Maya rambled on as Robin.
"What?" Harlow was genuinely confused as Maya's little speech was not in the script. However the room was quiet, meaning they had no choice but to continue.

The other three watched them with a surprised look on their faces as this would mean Robin coming out to Nancy and Eddie. Joe walked over to them as Steve, nudging Maya's shoulder. "I know you've been waiting for this but we have to go." he said, keeping his hand on Maya's shoulder as he glanced at Harlow, aka Claire.

"And cut!" they heard Shawn yell. "Bravo bravo." he continued, standing up from his chair behind the huge camera. "You two were brilliant. I'm glad they chose you two to be partners." he said to Hawke and Levine as the two looked at each other with a smile. Shawn let the two be as he walked back over to his chair.

"What was that?" Harlow asked Maya who was smiling away looking at the others. "What was what?" she asked back, her eyes still fixated on something else other than Harlow.
"Your little improvisation. Did it mean something? Or was it for the sake of Robin and Claire?" she asked now looking at whatever Maya was seeing, which was simply Joe and Joseph talking.

"Uhh hey I have to go talk to Joe." she excused herself, leaving the older woman dumbfounded once again.
"What the-" she muttered to herself as she got her phone out, reading a text from someone very important.

........................................................................

Instagram
________________

Instagram ________________