013

March 2nd, 2020
-- Monday --
___________________________

A little over two weeks have passed since Maya and Harlow had last talked outside of filming. Harlow felt extremely guilty for her actions, while Maya had her heart shattered in two every single time she saw Harlow with anyone, fearing that whatever happened in that club would happen again.

Harlow sat on her couch in her apartment, Finn and Joe on her sides. Finn had become very close to Harlow over the past weeks, her acting as his older sister he'd never had.

"What shall we watch?" Harlow asked the two. Joe shrugged his shoulders, not being bothered to think, while an idea popped into Finn's head.
"Shameless? I've always wanted to watch it but never got to actually binge the show." he suggested, to which Harlow and Joe just nodded in agreement.

Harlow walked into the kitchen to get a few things, while Joe turned on the very first episode of Shameless on his bestfriend's tv.
The girl sat down between her two friends, focusing her attention to the show playing on the screen.

As the first episode began playing and Harlow watched the characters appear, she remembered how long she had gone without talking to her friend. "Shit." she whispered under her breath.
"What?" Finn looked at her confused. Joe raised one of his eyebrows at the girl.
"I haven't talked to Cameron in so long." she exclaimed, immediately searching for her phone around the living room.
"Who?" Finn asked her. She turned around, finally finding her phone.
"Cameron Monaghan. The guy who plays Ian." she typed something on her phone.

"You know him?"
"She does." Joe joined in. "For a while now actually. They're good friends" Harlow smiled at Joe's response, dialing a long lost nunber in her phone. Harlow's number had changed since the last time the two had talked, therefore she wasn't sure that the guy would pick up the phone, considering that an unknown number was calling him.

To Harlow's surprise he did infact pick up.
"Hello?" sounded from the other end of the line, the voice so familiar to Harlow's ears that a smile automatically crept its way onto her lips.
"Uhh hi, it's Harlow." she paused for a second. Silence. "Levine." she continued. She heard a gasp from her old friend.

The two talked for a while on the phone, meanwhile Finn and Joe continued watching Shameless in Harlow's living room. They exchanged addresses, turns out he was in town for a meeting for the next two days. To their luck, the Stranger Things cast were also on a very short break from filming, meaning that the two could meet up after years of not seeing each other. They agreed on going to dinner the same night.

*7:06pm*

Finn and Joe had left Harlow's apartment, Joe spending the night at a hotel in case the pair wanted to come up to the girl's place.
Cameron and Harlow agreed to meet up at 8pm at Cameron's hotel, where the girl insisted on picking him up.

She started getting ready at 7pm, humming and singing along to every single song that had played from her spotify playlist.
The hotel Cameron stayed was about a 15 minute drive from her apartment, which meant that - considering traffic - she would have to leave at 7:35pm max.

Since she didn't have to impress anyone that night, those 35 minutes that she had from 7pm before she had to leave, were just about enough for her to get ready.

................................................................

Instagram
________________

Instagram________________