007

Thursday, January 30th
_____________________________

"Everyone get to their places, filming starts in 3..2..1. And action!" Shawn ordered as the day's filming finally began. It was the last day of filming before those who had to had gone to New Mexico and the others had gone on a short break.

Harlow and Joe had spent the previous night together, booking their flights to California, talking over anything and everything that had happened since filming had started. The two watched at least three Harry Potter movies but fell asleep at the fourth as they were tired and it was already around 3am.
They shared the bed like they always did, sleeping as peacefully as ever.

Maya looked over at Harlow while filming, breaking her character for a slight moment as she smiled at the girl. She wasn't sure if Harlow was lying to her the other the day or she truly didn't remember, but in Maya's mind the moment of their kiss danced around from time to time.

"And cut!" everyone walked off set, Maya immediately walking over to Harlow.
"Hey! We haven't talked today yet. Good morning." she panted as she rushed over to the girl.
"Good morning." Harlow laughed at the woman's greeting as it was already 1pm.

"What are you doing next week?" Maya asked, hanging her right arm around the much shorter girl's shoulder.
"Going home to California with Joe." she answered looking up at her, Maya's face dropping immediately. Harlow noticed it as she was still looking up at her. "Why?"
"Oh nothing it's fine. We'll get to it when you get back." Maya smiled. "I'll keep it a secret until then." Harlow shrugged, leaning into Maya's shoulder as they walked back over to the others.

Maya let go of the girl, walking over to Natalia, while Jamie and Joseph approched Harlow. "Hello darling." Jamie said as he pulled the girl into a hug, their height difference being extremely noticable, with Jamie being 6 feet tall, while Harlow was 5"4, the 6 inch difference causing Harlow to hug Jamie's hips, her head barely reaching his chest. Joseph soon joined in on the hug, embracing Harlow from behind.

The two had become really close to her, almost as much as Joe but they knew they could never compare.
Harlow's father was very abusive before he died, Harlow developing depression over it. Joe was the first guy that Harlow slowly but surely let get close to her after her parents' death. To say the least, the amount of male attention she was getting on set, was slowly healing her inner child.

..........................................................................

Babysitters club
joe + maya + harlow + joseph + jamie + charlie + natalia

charlie has added unknown to the groupchat

jamie
who's this

unknown
dacre
hi

maya
helloooo
we missed you

natalia has changed unknown to dacre

harlow
hi
I'm harlow (:

dacre
hey (:

joe
so dacre's in town
and we'll have a break after today
s

o I was wondering if you guys were in to go to a club tonight

charlie
not me
I'm going to New Mexico tomorrow

joe
oh yeah
I forgot