012

February 13th, 2020
___________________________

The group spent most of their time organizing and planning the surprise party for Millie and Charlie who were sometimes slightly confused about the behaviour of their co-stars and friends, they however were still clueless to what was happening.

Harlow and Maya had acted way more comfortable on set with each other, things weren't as awkward anymore, their already great chemistry before, now being the best the writers and producers have seen in the history of Stranger Things.

On the breaks that they got, Maya and Harlow had rarely left each other's sides. If they did it was either for one of them using the restroom or for Harlow getting a smoke outside with Jamie.
Either way, they followed each other around like little puppies do with their owners.

"You coming?" Harlow asked Maya as she followed Jamie outside.
"No I'm good. I'll stay here with Joe." she didn't quite like the smoke therefore she never usually went outside with the two, even though it meant leaving Harlow for a little.
"Alright." Harlow shrugged before turning back to Jamie, following him outside then closing the door behind themselves.

"So how's it going with Maya?" Jamie asked his friend, taking the cigarette from her and putting it in his own mouth to light it before giving it back to Harlow. She thanked the guy, instantly taking a hit.
"Good I think. I took her on a date last night."
"Oh yeah we know about that." Jamie smiled.
"We? And from were." she asked confused as to who was we and where did they know it from since she hadn't texted the groupchat about it.
"We is Joseph and I, and from Joe." Jamie explained. Harlow smiled, nodding. Jamie returned the smile, before speaking once again.
"What we don't know though is how you two's date went."

"Good for the most part. I kind of rejected her in a way that I didn't wanna make things official yet but she was really understanding about it and all." Harlow explained, putting her cigarette. "She even posted about it on Instagram, so I guess that's like a pretty good sign, isn't it?" she asked Jamie, lighting another cigarette, smoking two per break slowly becoming a habit.

"Yeah I saw that too, it was cute really." he smiled, stomping on his own cigarette to put it out.
"Shall we go, darling?" he asked the girl, who was now nearing the end of her second smoke. She put it out, throwing it away into the ashtray that was put out for them.
"We shall." she chuckled, linking her arms with Jamie who smiled at her silliness.

"Maya, Harlow, Joe, Natalia and Joseph you're up." a crew member shouted to the actors. They got into character and the filming once again began.

(Mostly fake scenes!!)
Robin, Claire and Nancy walked through the upside down on one path, Eddie and Steve following another.
Robin and Nancy parted ways with Claire who went to look for the other two.
As she neared them, she overheard Eddie talking to Steve about Ozzy Osbourne biting a bat's head off on stage. She lightly laughed at the guy's reference, knowing well what he was talking about, while Steve had no clue.

She slowed her pace, as the two guys stopped. She stopped as well, listening to whatever they were talking about, remaining unseen by the two.
She heard Eddie giving love advice to Steve who mainly looked at the other guy's lips, instead of listening to what he had to say. Eddie was Claire's bestfriend since forever so she knew some things about him that others didn't. The first time she noticed the bandana in his back pocket, he denied his sexuality being anything other than straight. As time went on, he slowly eased up, coming out to Claire, who returned the favour by coming out as well.

Since the two had been hanging out with Steve, Robin and Nancy, the guy had developed feelings for the jock he once hated. Although he felt deeply for the luscious haired boy, he wouldn't dare admit it to anyone but Claire.