011

February 8th, 2020
___________________________

Filming has started once again, everyone greeting each other as they arrived. Harlow has also said 'hello' to a few people already, but at the moment she was sitting on a chair, getting her hair and makeup done.
Amy, the cast's makeup artist was also glad to see everyone again. As she was doing Harlow's makeup, the woman decided to invade her personal life a little.
"You know." she started, fixing up the girl's makeup. "Keery's never said anything about dating such a beautiful girl before."
Harlow's face instantly changed as confusion had taken over the smile that was on her face before.

"Sorry?"
"Aren't you two dating?" she asked, now just as confused as Harlow.
"Sorry to burst your bubble but no. We've been bestfriends for forever." Harlow said to the older woman, the same old smile once again creeping its way onto her lips.
"Joseph? Jamie?" Amy asked again.
"No. Nope." Harlow laughed at the woman's guessing. "I'm single as far as I know."
Amy laughed, finishing up Harlow's makeup. "Well then."

Just then Maya walked into the trailer. "Single huh?" was what she asked before sitting down in one of the chairs, as Sarah, the cast's hair lady began working on her hair.
"Like I said, as far as I know.." Harlow stopped for a second. "I'm single."
Amy and Sarah exchanged a baffled look, Maya chuckling at Harlow's response, slightly offended.

As Harlow was finished with her hair and makeup, she gave Maya's shoulders a tight squeeze, before leaving the trailer.

.......................................................................

Instagram
_____________________

Instagram _____________________