009

Tuesday, February 4th
--- 2pm ---
_____________________________

Maya had sat down to eat lunch with the Levine family and Joe. She felt welcomed to say the least, Harlow's grandmother asking her about her career, Jason also paying a lot of attention to her, making small talk as well as cracking up jokes.

After lunch she insisted on helping Nonna clean up but the woman refused to let her do so as she was a guest at the house. As her help was rejected, she sat down with Jason in the living room. He offered her a joystick as the three, including Joe began playing some random video game. Harlow watched them play, noticing how well Maya got along with her brother.
The three playing sat on the floor, while Harlow sat directly behind them on the couch. She began playing with Maya's hair, to which the girl smiled widely, even though Harlow couldn't see it.
Maya slightly tilted her head back, giving Harlow more access to play with her hair.

"Heyy that's not fair." Harlow's brother, Jason shouted as Harlow looked at the tv screen, seeing that Maya had won.
"Good game buddy." Maya said to Jason as she highfived him, making him feel at least a little better about his loss.
Right after Maya tilted her head back, it landing in Harlow's lap, as the two smiled at each other.
"Anyone wanna go on a walk?" Harlow asked as she looked around at everyone, including Nonna.
"Sure." Joe said, before Maya could answer.
"Can I go too?" Maya asked, looking up at the woman behind her.
"Oh I totally forgot that I wanted to do some brother stuff with Jason. You two go on your walk without us." Joe said suspiciously, Jason immediately catching onto what he was doing.

"Alright then." Maya smiled cluelessly as she went to get Ace. Harlow mouthed a 'thank you' to Joe before going after Maya.

.......................................................................

Instagram
__________________

liked by uncle_jezzy, jayjaylevine and 937,073 others

tagged: maya_hawke

harlow_mthrfckng_levine bestfriends at first sight

this user has disabled comments

.......................................................................

Harlow and Maya began their late afternoon walk to the beach, Harlow letting Maya walk Ace, as she was completely in love with the big dog.
"I still can't believe you're here." Harlow said to the woman beside her.
"Well I am so you better get used to it." the girl laughed. As the two reached the beach, Harlow told Maya to let Ace. The dog immediately ran away and towards the water.

"Why did you come here though?"
"To be with you." Maya smiled.
"But why do you wanna be with me?" Harlow asked Maya, wanting to know the actual answer.
"I don't want to hide anymore. I want the world to know that there's an us." Maya said truthfully as she sat down on a rock, Harlow sitting down beside her.
"But is there an us? You wanted to keep everything that has happened between us a secret until now." Harlow started getting frustrated.
"I know but I wanna fix that."
"I need time to think." Harlow told her.