008

*Flashback to the night of January 30th*

Harlow, Maya and Joe had stumbled into Harlow's apartment at 3am after they walked the others home, they themlseves calling an uber to take then home from there.
Joe walked straight into the bathroom to take a shower, as Harlow guided Maya into her bedroom.

The pair fell onto the bed as soon as they reached it, their legs giving up on them as they were exhausted. They heard Joe turn on the water in the shower, Maya taking her opportunity to turn towards Harlow.
"Can I tell you something?" Maya asked her nervously. "I mean it's not that important but I just wanted to tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you for weeks now and it's just been sitting around in my mind and.." Maya rambled on like she usually did before Harlow stopped, telling her to take a deep breath and say what she wanted.

Maya a took a few deep breaths, closing and opening her eyes.
"I love you." she finally blurted out as Harlow's eyes widened, a smile appearing on her face.

The door suddenly opened, Joe forgetting in his drunken state that Maya was over, acting surprised at the girl taking his place. "I guess I'll sleep on the couch then." he shrugged as he walked out of the room and into the living room to take his place on the couch.

*End of flashback*

............................................................................

Friday, January 31st
------ 5pm ------
___________________________

Joe opened the door for Harlow as she walked into the house.
Her grandmother came rushing out of the kitchen in her apron as she heard the door open.
"Oh Harlow. You're home." she said with joy, hugging her granddaughter.
As she let go and looked behind Harlow she immediately noticed Joe, rushing over to him.
"Joe my boy. Welcome in. I'm making dinner right now." Nonna said to Joe as she rushed hik further into the house.
Harlow laughed at her grandmother, as well as Joe's happy face knowing how loved he was in the house.

The girl followed them into the kitchen, seeing her little brother sitting at the table.
"Hello brother." Joe said to him as they shook hands. Jason then turned to her sister, engulfing Harlow in a hug.

.........................................................................

Instagram
_______________

liked by maya_hawke, noahschnapp and 2,024,456 others

tagged: harlow_mthrfckng_levine

uncle_jezzy just so that you guys know how Harlow looks before a flight

this user has disabled comments