006

Wednesday, January 29th
_______________________________

Harlow woke up to the familiar smell of florally perfume and a hand around her waist. She smiled to herself as she looked over at Maya, remembering the events of the previous night.
She picked up her phone to find it filled with dozens of notifications.

......................................................................

#MARLOW fanclub
mom (joe k) + dad (joseph) + sexy uncle (jamie) + fruitcup daughter (harlow)

mom
how was your date dipshit

dad
yes we wanna know

sexy uncle
fuck yeah
let us know

sexy uncle
do you guys think they're fucking

mom
maybe since she's not answering

dad
ooooh

fruitcup daughter
we were sleeping you idiots
she only kissed me
nothing else happened

dad
SHE KISSED YOU
AHAUAGAHA

fruitcup daughter
yes
now calm down joe lmao

mom
THAT'S MY GIRL

sexy uncle
FUCK YEAH

fruitcup daughter
EVERYONE SHUT UP

sexy uncle
you know you love us darling

fruitcup daughter
sure

.....................................................................

Harlow put her phone down on the nightstand next to her bed, turning around and focusing her attention to the sleeping woman beside her. She kissed Maya's head as the girl cuddled into her.
"Wakey wakey." Harlow whispered, making Maya squirm, slowly opening her eyes.
"Where am I?" she asked looking around.
"My apartment." Harlow answered her as she stroked her hair.
Maya looked around a little more, then finally at Harlow beside her.

"Do you remember any of last night?" Harlow asked the girl laying on her chest.
"Uhh yeahh but the last thing I remember is you showing me your song." she replied, confused. "Did something happen?"
"Uhh no. Nothing important." Harlow said as she held back the tears that were forming in her eyes.

..........................................................................

#MARLOW fanclub
mom (joe k) + dad (joseph) + sexy uncle (jamie) + fruitcup daughter (harlow)

fruitcup daughter
she was drunk and she doesn't remember that she kissed me

mom
you're fucking with me right

dad
shit

sexy uncle
motherfucker

fruitcup daughter
yeah..

.........................................................................