Chapter 1: Savior

Chloe's on the phone at Watchtower and she says, "Liana Lane, my cousin has been missing for three weeks. Yes, I'm the same woman who called yesterday and the day before that, and pretty much every day for the last few weeks because I have not been getting any answers to my question. You know, don't worry about the second cursor on your screen. I just hacked into your system because you have been so completely unhelpful that I can't..." Chloe then gets hanged up on. Later, Liana appears on a moving train with no memory of where she was. Liana says, "What the hell?" Liana looks down at her hands and sees one of her hands wrapped in a bandage and the other one she's wearing the Legion ring. Then a flash of blue appears, and Liana shields her eyes, and she sees a woman with a murderous glare looking right at her. The woman walks towards Liana, and she throws a punch, but Liana doges it. Liana grabs the woman's arm to twist it, but the woman twists Liana instead. As Liana kicks the woman in the stomach and the woman grabs Liana's foot and throws her into a pole. Liana swings on the pole and kicks the woman in the face. The woman kicks Liana's stomach and then the train leans sideways and Liana tries to grab onto something, but she can't and then she gets knocked out. A few minutes later, Liana opens her eyes to see the train stopped and she walks off the train and smiles when she sees a familiar symbol burned on the wall because she knows that Clark saved her and the passengers. Later, Liana wakes up in the hospital because the doctors told her to rest. Liana gets out of bed and takes the IV out of her arm and she hears a voice say, "Liana, the desk nurse called me. Where have you been?" Chloe brings Liana in for a hug and Liana hugs Chloe back. Chloe continues to say, "What happened to you?" Liana pulls away from the hug and says, "Last thing I remember Tess was talking about an alien Orb and then me and her fought physically and then I touched the Legion ring and there was this flash of purple light and then I wake up in a monorail car with some ninja chick after me." Chloe says, "Tess has an alien Orb?" Liana says, "Well, not anymore, she thought I had it. That's why we were fighting. Chloe, what happened between Clark and Doomsday?" Chloe looks down and says, "Clark, separated Doomsday and Davis. Clark defeated Doomsday and we thought Davis was going to be back to normal, but he wasn't." Liana sees sadness in Chloe's eyes, and she softly says, "Chloe, what happened?" Chloe says, "Davis shot Jimmy and then with the strength that Jimmy had he killed Davis and I held Jimmy in my arms until he died." Liana brings Chloe into hug and says, "Oh, my God, Chloe. I'm so sorry." Chloe wipes her tears and pulls away from Liana says, "I'm just trying to push through and after Jimmy's funeral I tried looking for you, but I couldn't find you and no one knew where you were." Liana frowns and says, "I don't even know where I was. Chloe, how long have I been gone?" Chloe softly says, "Three weeks." Liana widens her eyes and says, "What? I'm missing three weeks of my life." Chloe tries to calm Liana and says, "Hey, we will figure out what happened. Okay, just try and calm down." Liana nods and takes a deep breath. Chloe says, "Come on, I'll take you home so you can shower and get some rest." Liana nods and softly says, "Okay."