(司類)Fufu~!💞

{Tsukasa x rui}

Ships included ♡ :

Ruikasa☆
Emunene♡
Akitoya♤
Anhane♧

! No warning ! ruikasa just being ruikasa~☆

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

3rd's person view:

It was a peaceful evening, on the wonderstage, waiting for the others to show up. But suddently... Rui jumped out of nowhere to tsukasa and yelled; "Hii! tsutsuu~" tsukasa jumped, "UWAAHHH!?!?? RUII!! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" "Oya? Fufu, sorry tsutsu~" "oh yeah! Tsu! I got an idea for the next show~ I'll tell you what it is when the others arrive~☆" rui giggles "mhm~ alright then," they talked about their stuff and others. 12 minutes later, emu and nene arrived, "woah, you guys arrived together?" Rui asked and stood up "emu-chan, DID YOU PROPOSE TO NENE-CHAN!?" Rui shouted with happiness in his eyes, like a proud father. "Mhm~! We are now dating!!" Emu eyes shined, "damn, congrats. Y'know, me and rui haven't got girls yet." "Girls?" Nene instantly stared at tsukasa.

"Aren't you AND rui gay?" "..." they stood quietly and then, tsukasa cutted the quietness by saying, "no.", "tsukasa. Rui is gay." "WHAT." tsukasa jumped "Nenz.. stop spitting out lies.." "I'm not lying, look?" She grabs her phone and opens google.
Her search was 'Does gay men uses earing' 'yes'
"Nenz.." "got a problem, ruri?" "Why are you calling me ruru?" "And why are you calling me nenz?" They glared at each other and that's when tsukasa decided to cut in, "okay.. guys, stop fighting, rui would like to show his script, please?" Tsukasa asked "fufu, alright~" rui's face turned from a frown to a happy face again. He grabs his script and said, "the characters are; the hero(main character, the villain(main character), the king(side character), the queen, (side character), 2 flowerist(npc), and 4 guards(npc)."
"Hold up! The main characters are.. the hero and the villain?" Tsukasa asked "hm~ yes, is there something wrong?" He look at him worried, "oh no, no. It's just.. Is this a kind of lovestory between a hero and a villain?" "Well..yeah, I can cha-" "No- no! Its alright.." "okay so~ let's pick our characters~!"

"I want to become queen~!" Emu yelled. "Ehm, flowerist." Nene whispered "NENE-CHAN!? FLOWERIST IS AN NPC!! WE CAN ONLY MEET YOU ONCE! Please, please, pick the king role~" "fine..but this will be stupid.." "YAYY THANK CHU NENEE~☆" she smiled. "Hm, then I want to become the hero, ofcourse!" "Which means..rui will be the heros.. lover?" "..." "....." an akward moment.. welp. "I.. guess." "Does it include kissing?" "Light kisses.. like kissing on the cheeks." "Oh. Well ehm! Alright!! I can handle that~" tsukasa made a pose while he yelled that, "fufu, alright~ shall we practice now?" "HAAIII☆"

Finished~ ( might continue )