enemies(?) for life!💫🍋

☆(Knight tsukasa X Villain Rui AU)♡
OR, white day AU. << fantasy >>

Ships included :☆ chapter warning :
➳ Ruikasa,˚ੈ✩‧ || -Swearing, murder,
˚୨୧⋆。Akitoya, || attempted murder,
✿ Mizuena, || Kidnapping, blood,
kanamafu & •˖* || restricted Lguage.
ꕤ*.Ichisaki. ☆

NOTE : YOOO FIRST TIME CONSENT NSFW!!!

Also, mention of emu. ( Yeah, sorry, I was too lazy to add her •v• ). At the end of the chapter, there is gonna be a leak for a new chapter!

BTW
Tsukasa & rui, 24.
Toya & mizuki & emu, 23.
Saki, 20.
*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

Tsukasa's view :

"Ah! Good morning, sir, Tenma!" A servant shouted. "Ah, good morning too!" I smiled and walked to a hallway, admiring the wonderful painting that was held on the wall. and all of the sudden, "oi~ tsukasa-senpai!" Ah, mizuki. The 2nd strongest knight, they are known as 'the bravest person that fought the dragons'. They are also my doormate during the training camp. They are very kind, they like teasing people sometimes and so on. "Mh, hello there, mizuki, what can I do for you?" "Akito and I want to pick the berries for Princess saki and emu, wanna come?" "Hehe~ of course! Since I, right now have nothing to do. I would love to come!" "Ah, then it's settled, let's~ go!!" They grabbed my arm and dragged me to the garden. "A~kito! Where are you-" they then stopped walking. "Eh? Mizuki? What's wro-" they then burst out laughing. "AHAHA- Akito, toya! Are you guys dating!?" "What, no!" He said pushing toya away.

Toya, a very shy kid that I used to know turned more braver, Ah, I'm so proud of him. "Akito, i'll just tell them. it's probably already so obvious. Mizuki, tsukasa, we are dating." I giggled and shouted, "we know~ You guys always hug and give kisses in the hallway!" Akito's face turned flustered, probably from embarrassment. "Yeah, sure. Like Mizuki does with Ena all day." "Wha- hey! I did nothing to you!!" "Ah, whatever! Now, shall we go pick up the strawberries or whatever." "Yeah, sure, we'll go pick up the 'whatever's" Mizuki giggled.

OUTSIDE THE CASTLE 》

"So, where do the berries grow, mizuki?" I asked. "Hm~, they are very rare berries, so they grow outside our kingdom! Although, it's just slight far of the gates." "Ah, alright!!" I shouted. "Gh- tsukasa-senpai, could you just turn down your voice a bit..?" "Huh? There's nothing wrong about my volume! I'm not THAT loud!" I yelled, striking a pose. "Sure." He whined and dragged both of us out of the kingdom. "We're close! It is near here- gah!" Mizuki ran into an old lady, making her fall. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" They said, trying to help her stand up. "mh, yep! I'm alright! What are you guys doing going out of the kingdom?" She smiled. "Oh, we are going to pick some rare berries... I don't really know what it's called, though.." I sighed. "Oh, how about you, Mrs?" "Ah, I was just looking for someone." "Hm? We can help you find them, if you dont mind?" Akito shouted. "Fufu, thank you, kind sir." She said, bowing down. "Now, who are you looking for exactly?" ".. a knight named Tenma tsukasa, have you seen him?" "... that would be me, ma'am! What do you need?" I yelled. "Oh, you'll see." "Huh? wha-" black dust appeared, blocking our vision and making us cough. Then, something grabbed me.

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

Mizuki's view :

"Kh! Gahh! What the fuck- ..?!" Someone have used dark magic. The dust cleared a bit so I can see, then it disappeared. "A-akito.. tsukasa, are you guys alright!?" "Yes!" Akito shouted. "Tsukasa?" I asked, but no response. "Tsukasa, this is not funny, answer me!" ... tsukasa disapeared? "Shit shit shit." I muttered. "Where is he?!" Akito shouted. "I dont know!" "We should report this to the kin-" "but we can't leave tsukasa behind!!" "I know, but, let's go!" Akito said, dragging me back to the kingdom.