i hate you, yet i love you...💫

☆(Knight Tsukasa x Sorceres Rui)♡

ships included : ◇ chapter contains :
➳ ruikasa˚ ੈ✩‧ ) ( Attemped
(
✿ Emunene~ ) ( blood, Explict
(
>> Poly/need ♧ )( language and

˚୨୧⋆。 Akitoya ~ ◇ mention of sex.

NOTE : Yeah, they are going to end up like that pic up there ^^^ ;-;
Chapter based on fixer ^_^ (like 10% tho).

YOOoo second(?) ruikasa focus chapter!!

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

tsukasa's view :

"Hello there! my name is Tsukasa tenma, I am the leader of the knights in the musical lilies kingdom~! "Ah, that's not right.." I sighed, dissapointedly. All of a sudden, *BANG!* The door opened. "Tsukasa!!" It was the queen. "Yes, my queen?" "You bitch!" She yelled and slapped me. "You broke my crown didn't you?!" "Ah!? W-well... The sorceres did it!" I shouted. "What!? He came here?" "Yes! I saw him, but he cast a spell on me!!" "Oh my, then, sorry for blaming you, I guess i'll tell the guards to go catch him again." She smiled and walked away. Phew... who knew blaming villains would save you from being executed? Anyways, as I was saying- or- well, thinking. I will maybe be doing knight duty! Or hang out with mizuki and akito!! or~, even try to use magic - Ah, no need to think about magic... it's way too dangerous. I sighed and stopped writing lists on what to do on my mind. Who knew today could be THIS boring!?

I walked down through the hallways of the castle, seeing jems and diamonds painted on the walls everywhere. I suddenly heard a sound of swords clinging. Oh? Well this is exciting! Let's go check who that is- SAKI!?! I began to panic and before I knew it, my body moved by my own and it ran towards her. "Princess S-Saki!! Are you oka-" and... Princess Saki and Emu!? "What are you guys doing!? You can get hurt by that!" I yelled and took Saki's and Emu's swords and blades away. "awhh~, but onii-chan!! I wanted to practice to defend myself!!" She whined. "My princess, as much as I wanted to teach you, the queen said that princess, like you. CANNOT. fight or have a use of swords or even blades!" "Ugh! You're no fun, Tsukasa-kun!" Emu pouted as I sighed in relief. "Anyways, why are you still calling mom 'queen'? Aren't you apart of the royal family too?!" Saki shouted. I smiled slightly and placed my hand behind my head. "Ah, so... um, The queen and king, Never wanted a prince like me, so they switched my role from a prince to a just regular civilian, but they didn't kick me out, though. then, I started practicing on how to fight and... yeah, I became the leader of 'The White Knights'. But, the queen and king didn't allow me to call them 'mom' or 'dad' hehe. Um, that's it I guess." "No way! They're not so wooshoo, and wonderhoy at all! They're meanies!" "Ah, Emu is right! I'll talk to mom and dad after this-" i stopped saki. "No, Don't you dare." She sighed, and pouted once again. "Why can't I!?" Saki shouted. I smiled and hugged her, pulling away a few seconds later. "Listen, if they know about this, I will get executed. So, it's better to keep it a secret, no?" I said, I'm a soothing voice. "Hmhp! Alright then, if it is for your safety..." "anyways, back to the sentence, saki, you have ballet lessons at 4 pm right? It's 3:34, you should get ready now." "But, ballet is boring! I like guitar and-" "Saki, Mom- The queen said you have to." She frowned and grabbed Emu's wrists, dragging her to her room. "Bye Emu, and Princess Saki!" I yelled while smiling. "Bye bye tsuukasa-kuu- Dwaah!?" Emu yelled as emu dragged her faster. Ahh... today isn't as intertaning...

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

˚୨୧⋆。 Rui's view :

"Hmhm~" I hummed while reading books about platypus! They're so adorable and cute. I want one, now. I sighed and got up from the floor. "Kaito?" I yelled, looking for him. "Ah, what is it Rui-kun?" He asked. "I want a platypus." I smiled, proudly. "..what..?" His jaw dropped. "I said-" "no, no. Rui, you have taken cartoons way too far now. platypus isn't real!" "Yes, they are!" "No, they aren't!!" We spended our time fighting about platypuses and... it was surprisingly long. "Ahh! Fine, I'll get you a platypus!" Kaito sighed as he gave up. "Yippie!! Now, since you're going out to get my cute platypus, I will be going with you too!" "What do you now?" "..donuts." "Godammit, Rui!" Kaito cussed.