Your insane.💫

(sane tsukasa AU.)

Ships implied ♡ :

~ nenemu
~ ruikasa(?)
~ mizurui

! warning; obssesive, murder, attempted murder, bullying, swearing, & ect. If not confortable, please skip !

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

3RD PERSON'S VIEW :

"Hhmhm~" rui hummed while he build his robots, suddently, he heard a doorbell, then, the door opens. "Huhu~? Whoo is it!!" He see's his friends, nene, emu and tsukasa! "Oh!! Hello emm, nen and tsu! What are you guys doing here~?" He giggled, "Rui! Do you want to go to the park with uusss~?" Emu asked "mh? Are you making a-" rui puts his hand on nene's mouth "fufu, it's for our next performance~" "well anyways! I do need a short break so... ofcouse, emu-chan!" "Yayy!" "Eh?" Something catches on to rui, he stares at tsukasa. "Tsukasa-kun?" "Hm? Yes ruru..?" "Why are you so.. quiet.. your usually ehm.. you.. are you alright?" "OH! Rui! You don't need to worry about me!! I'm so ALRIGHT!" He shouted "ah, Okay then~ let's go, shall we?" Rui chuckled "HAAIII!!!" emu shouted.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

At the park --

"Heheee~ rui-kun!! ST-oP!" Tsukasa giggles, then burst out laughing! "Fufufu!!" Rui giggles, while he tickles tsukasa. "Huhu! Rui-kun and tsukasa-kun is having lots of fun, aren't they?" Emu chuckles, "hm~ I guess they are! You know.. they usually fight-" BOOM!! Tsukasa punches rui on his shoulder, and sends him off flying! "Ah.. nevermind-" "oh, hey guys!" Someone yelled, "KONICHIWANDAHOI! MIZUKI-CHAN!!" emu wonderhoi'ed "hehe! Koniciwandahoi too, emu~" she then stares at nene and emu's hand, and quickly said; "are you guys dating?" "MHM!! Glad you noticed! Haheeee~!" "EMU.." Nene yelled quietly "hh~ that's wonderful! Huh.. are you guys hanging out with rui?" "Mhm! Why'd you ask?" Nene said curiously, "oh.. haha.. well.. I like rui, like- so much!! I want to ask him out.." "OWH!?!? MIZU! THATS SO WONDERHOY!! also! Hes with tsukasa-kun!" "Heh! Not suprised that hes with him." She then walks up to tsukasa,

Back with tsukasa and rui :

"Rui.." "mhm? Yes, tsu?" "I want to tell you something.." "oh yeah? What is it?" "I.. rui, I don't think this is possible but, I- I-" he gets cut of by someone.
"tsukasa-senpai! Rui!" "Eh!? Mizuki?" Rui shouted "Hehe!! Hey rui.. I've been meaning to ask you something.." "hm? Go ahead," "well.. rui..."

"I like you! Like.. more as friends! Would you please be my boyfriend!?" She yelled out loudly, while blushing. "M-mizuki.." "ofcourse!!" "Eh!? R-really?!" "Mhm~" he giggled and kissed mizuki on their lips. "W..what?" Tsukasa though; "what the fuck, mizuki.. you stupid ass bitch. If was my turn to ask him out!! Not you..!" "Tsukasa-kun? Fufu.. sorry you had to see that, anyways what did you wanted to say to me?" "Oh nothing! Congrats rui! ..mizuki." "hm! Thank you tsukasa-senpai!" "Hm! Oh look at the time!! I need to go home now!! Bye!" He ran off as quickly as he can. "Eh? But it's 1 am-?"

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

Tsukasa's view :

Mizuki confessed to rui when I tried to. And RUI, my crush. Responded with a "Ofcourse!" And a kiss. Why.. does it have to be HER. Soonly. I shall take my revenge and make her regret dating rui. And rui will fall in love with me. But, I'm still confused, should I kill her or Hurt her? Hmm!! Im thinking both! I guess!! Hmhm! I'm gonna start bullying her tommorow. And see what's her reaction. If she is crying for me to stop, I would be a wonderful view. Me, beating her up. And HER, begging for me to stop. Hehe! Hope it'll work!

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

THE NEXT DAY--

"Hmh~ oh!! Goodmorning tsuka-"
I Slaped mizuki. "Tsu..kasa-senpai!?" "Would you just shut up?" I continued to beat her up. Then, someone ran to me, "senpai! Senpai!! What are you doing!?" It was toya, he then held my arms so I cant beat her up "TOYA! LET ME GO!!" "Please..tsukasa-senpai! Calm dow-.." "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN! YOU ASSHOLE-" wait..shit. did I just sweared in public? I..im Mr.perfect i- I cant-.. Eh? I turn around to look at toya. His face was pale "tsukasa-senpai..." "Toya.. im sorry!!" I then run to the bathroom and locked the door. "What the fuck tsukasa tenma? Did you just sweared infront of everyone? Aren't you Mr. Perfect?.. ..its my fault.." i then knew something.. "no..wait..? No, it was never my fault. It was THEIRS." It was always 'MiZukI thAt' and 'mIzUKi tHiS!" When will it be my turn, for someone to love me. Someone I love ...