(司類)marriage?!💫💞✨️

˚ੈ✩⋆°˚୨(Prince tsukasa AU)୧⋆°˚ ੈ✩‧˚

ships included : | story may contains:

【 Ruikasa 】 「 ➳ Swearing,
《Akitoya》 & slight angst. 」〔 ☆Ichisaki(?) 〕
『Mafunade』

Nothing to note here,, enjoy! (Also thank u for 5k reads ᵔᴗᵔ ! )

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

Tsukasa's view :

tsukasa's bedroom》

➳ On call

(Tsukasa, rui)

"Fufu~ I beat chu again~!"

"Awh, not fair!!"

"It is though, my star~"

"Oop- sorry rui- bye!"

"Bye bye, tsukasa-kun~"

"Tsukasa, saki, dinner is ready!" My mom shouted, I sat up from my bed and ran downstairs. When I was about to eat- "tsukasa?" "What is it, mother?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Me and your father is decided that your getting married. "w-what?! You cant just fucking-" "language, young man! Also, your going to have to disband your band. And-" "no?! What the fuck!! And why the hell are you controlling me?! Ofcourse I'm not gonna marry who ever they are!! I haven't even-" "her name is ruiney, also, start eatin-" "mom! Stop it! I- ugh. Forget it. I already lost my appetite." I stood up aggressively and stomped to my room. I cant believe it!! I have to marry someone that I fucking haven't seen or heard!! Second, AND I HAVE TO DISBAND Wonderland!?! This day cant get even worster..

NEXT DAY 》

I woke up and grabbed my phone, ooh! rui texted me!

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

RUI :3

Hey kasa
Srry I can't call
U today, I'm busy
With smth! :(

Its ok rui
Tx for calling me bye

Bye ! :3

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

Awh... rui's busy too... welp, I'll just go down and eat. ||| I stood up and went downstairs. I saw.. mom with some people? I quickly run there and asked; "mom? Who are they?" "Oh! Yeah, this is my son, tenma tsukasa. He is such, a wonderful man. Hes very kind and He'll treat your daughter like a princess like he did to his sister!" "Wonderful! Then I agree with him marrying my beautiful daughter~!" "Me too." "What-" "the wedding will be today at thursday. Thank you for your time, goodbye!" They said and left. I looked at mom with an angry face. "What the fuck, mom?!!" "Listen, their daughter is beautiful. So you better marry her!!" "I don't want to marry her!!" "Why not!?" "Because... I like someone.." "!??! Why did you never tell me!? Whats her na-" "its not a girl. It's.. a guy." "What?! You cant like a guy!! That's beyond our marrying rule-" "whatever." I walked away from her and went to the dinner table. I finished and walked away.

UPSTAIRS 》

"Onee-chan? Are you okay? I hear sobbing.." "h-huh? Yeah! I'm okay." "May I come in?" "Ofcourse." She went in and observed the mess. "Oh my, onee-chan! Your room is a mess!!" "Hahaha.. I haven't got time to clean my room." "Then I, saki tenma, shall clean it for youu!" She said with a smile. "I should help too~" I said standing up. "Hehe!!"

AFTER CLEANING 》

"Huu... thank you for helping Me, saki." "Your welcome Onee-chan!" She said and left the room. I decided to call rui.

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

On call 》

"Hey rui."

"Mh?"

"Uhm. Nevermind."

"Okay, tsukasa-kun. Shall we start playing?"

"Ofcourse, rui-kun."

4 hours later》

"Ahah! That was fun~ but, tsukasa-kun? What did you want to ask me?"

"Oh.. uh, I wanted to ask.. I like- y-"

"*meow* WAI- T KITTY NOO!!"

CALL PAUSED》

"sorry tsu-kun, my cat cracked my laptop a bit-"

"Uhm! Can you take a photo of what your new garden looks like?"

"Oki doki, tsukasa-kun~! Ohh- i need to go now, byebye!"

"Bye rui,"

Call ended 》

"Tsukasa!! Come downstairs now!!" Mom shouted. I ran downstairs and muttered; "what is it again, mom?" "Your going to meet your bride in 30 minutes, now go dress up!!" "What, no!!" "Go!" "Whatever." I walked upstairs and grabbed a suit. And lay it on my bed. I then went to the shower.

15 minutes later》

After I finished, I wore the suit and ran downstairs. "Just in time, they came early!" Dad said, then, Someone knocked the door. "Hello there, prince- tsu-kun?!" Someone said, sounded familiar.. she went in the room and... Rui!?! "R- rui-!?" "Awhh you two are already getting along~ cute nicknames! I'll leave you two be, bye bye!" Mom shouted and left. "Rui what are you doing here!? I-" "your mom thought I was uh.. a girl. my family played with it and- yeah.." I jumped on him and hugged him. "Also, tsukasa-kun?" "Yes rui?" He pulled out of the hug and kissed me. "Mhp?!" "Uh. I like you." "You- like me?" "Mhm.." he nodded. "I.. I like you too."

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

<< 832 words >>

Thx for reading :D