(love)tutor♡🍋

- 《 RUIKASA FOCUS CHAPTER 》 -

Chapter contains : Swearing and inappropriate language.

☆[ Smut chapter ]☆ I wanted to practice making lemon so.. Enjoy lemon chapter .. :3

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

Tsukasa's view :

[[ LUNCH BREAK ]]

I sat down and... "UAAAAAHHHH!!" A-A-A- SP-SPIDER?!?! "Tsukasa-senpai-?" Toya said. I jumped onto him and hugged him tightly. "T-there's a- spider on my b-bench.." "Mh, I'll get it off," he walked to the bench, grabbed the spider, and placed it down on some random bush. "Thank you..." "yeah, you're welcome." He said and walked away. I went back and ate my lunch. WITH NO SPIDERS INTERRUPTING ME.

[[ 2nd break ]]

Finally! Class is over. I walked and placed my books in my locker and I heard someone. "Hello there, is your name Tenma Tsukasa?" "Huh? Of course!!" I shouted, striking a pose. "Hah, alright. Well, I need someone to tutor kamishiro rui, And that's you. Tenma-san." I froze. Me? TUTORING RUI!? "Why did you ask me to do that.." I answered. "Because, lots of people, is.. scared of him?" "Why didn't you ask Mizuki or Nene?" "Mizuki is tutoring nene." "Oh." "So?" "Fine, I'll tutor him." "Great, the tutoring will begin today at 7.00 pm."
Huu.. no more breaks...

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

[[ PHOENIX WONDERLAND ]]

[ 5:43 ]

I arrived at the wondastage and went to the backstage. "Konichiwandahoi tsukasa-kun!!!" "Hh! Hello too, emu and nene!" "Ohh yeah! We'll only rehearse for 1 hour because rui is getting tutored at 7!!" "Uuh.. that's... Great."

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

[ 6:43 ]

"Great practice today, everyone!!" Emu shouted. "Mh. Yeah.. although I'm a bit tired.." whispered nene. "Me too..." I sighed. "Well, now! I have to tutor Rui!!" "Fufu~ sorry tsukasa-kun~" "now come on. Let's go to your House." "Oki doki~!" Rui chuckled.

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

[ KAMISHIRO'S HOUSE ]

"Hehe~ come in, my star~" he smiled. He opens the door and I see... Kanade!? With some random girl!?? "Kana! What are you doing here!?" "I- I'm uh, just hanging out with my friend brother!!" "Hmm.. okay then.. WHO IS SHE-" "she's my sister, tsukasa-kun." "Oh. Well uhm- lead the way rui!" Of coursee my star~" he leads me to his bedroom.

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

[ SHORT KANADE VIEW : ]

"ARE they dating-?" Mafuyu asked. "...If they are, then I'll kill him."

✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*✿•˖*

Tsukasa's view :

[ RUI'S BEDROOM ]

"What the hell." I shouted. Staring at the floor with LOTS of robots on it. "Rui. Clean up your bedroom!!" "But your just here to tutor me, remember?" "Fine." I grabbed his test and- "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET 21% IN CHAPTER 1!?" "I dont know," "sigh we have lots to learn.." I said while opening a math book.

[ time skip ]

"Tsukasaa-kuunn, I'm boredd!!" He whined. "So?!" "I want to have fun." I sighed and closed the book. "Im tired of teaching you. I don't care, do anything you want." "Anything~?" "Yes. Anything." "Fufu~ then.." he pushed me to his couch and pinned me to it. "G-gah! R-rui- what are you doing!?" I shouted, terrified. "You said I can do anything~ didn't you~?" "W-when I said everything I didn't meant that!!" "You can't turn back your words tsukasa~ I want you so bad, shit! I want to fuck you hard so bad~ so I can hear your angelic voice~ moaning out my name!!" He leaned closer to my ear and whispered;

"I'll turn you to my own slut. And only mine."

'Wait.. w-' he cut off my thoughts by slamming his lips on mine, making me gasp. He took an advantage of it and slipped his tongue in, and started to explore my mouth, licking everything in there. "Mhm~" I moaned. A few seconds later, we pulled out of the kiss, a string of saliva connecting. He started nibbling my neck And kissing me. I let some noise slip while he does. I felt his hands on my waist and without thinking, he pulled my pants off and his. "A-ah!! Rui-- no-" he thrust a finger in, and he started to move a bit. "Rui..." I sighed. He giggled and added another finger, making a scissor motion. Suddently..

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

3rd person's view :

"g-gah~!" Rui found tsukasa's prostate. "oya, oya~ have I found tsukasa-kun's sweet spot?~" he smiled and started to rub on it, making tsukasa moan louder. "Ah~ rui..!" He whined. Rui pulls his fingers out. "Tsukasa-kun is ready now," "e-eh..?" before he knew it, rui thrusted in. "R-RUII~!" tsukasa whined loudly. "Mgh~ y-your still so tight, tsukasa-kun..~" "Haahh~! Rui!! Pleas- e.. fastER~!" Rui did as he was told, increasing the pace to a very hard one. He chuckled, seeing tsukasa like this made him more horny. A few minutes later, He noticed that tsukasa started twitching when he thrusted on a certain place. He giggled and started brutally hitting on the spot faster and even harder by time passes. Tsukasa noticed that rui started slowing down, losing his rhythmic speed, sloppy at a point. The room was filled with loud moans, and skin slapping. Until rui decided to speak up, "haah.. tsukasa-kun~ I'm so close..~" he smiled. Tsukasa nods, signing that he is also close. "Come for me, my star." As soon as he said that, they both came. "Hahh... mh.." Tsukasa gasping and panting underneath him, rui let a soft laugh and pulled out. "So, how was that, darling~?" He said in a teasing tone, while stroking tsukasa's hair. "Mm.. f-fuck you dude..." "I love you too ♡"
He whispered and they both cuddled to sleep.

*:・゚*:・゚*:・ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・ *:・゚

[[ BONUS ]]

Mafuyu's pov :

"What the fuck is that sound," Kanade said. "I don't know, should... we check..?" "..Yes, of course." We walked to rui's room (garage). We heard some faint sound coming from the gara- rui's room. "Huh?" Kanade opened the door and saw Rui and.. Tsukasa-san fucking?! "...I'm definitely going to have a long talk with my brother tommorow." She whispered. "And I'm definitely taking away my brother's soda and candies." We walked back to the living room and act like my brother and kanade's didn't fuck.

♡ ˚‧✩ੈ˚°⋆୨ ~ the end ~ ୧⋆°˚ ੈ✩‧˚ ♡

Note : Hahahhahahahaha I'm so silly >v<

My silly cutie patoosie rui~ ᐢᗜᐢ