King's order!💫

♥︎ 【 Villain rui x knight tsukasa 】 ★

Ships included :
Ruikasa ˚ ੈ✩‧
➳ Akitoya
Ichisaki ✿
~
Chapter contains : swearing, mention of murder, attempted murder.

NOTE :

Kinda a reference of aku no taiza / Deadly sins of evil..
(Saki is riliane(she is still a princess), tsukasa is Allen(but a knight instead of servant) , BUT GOOD ENDING & NO EXECUTION?!?!?)

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

Tsukasa's view :

Ah, hearing birds chirping in the morning is such a wonderful sound, such a peaceful morning. "Oi! Tsukasa!" ...or not. "The king wants to see you." Akito muttered. "Huh?" I asked. But he didn't answered and walked away. I guess I'll have to go to the king.

King's throne 》

"Hello there, tsukasa." He said. "Hello my king, is there something you wanted to ask me?" I said, bowing down. "Actually, yes." "What is it, sir?" "I want you to kill kamishiro ru." Kill.. what- who-? "S..sir? Who is that?" "He is our greatest rival, who destroyed this palace twice, and stealing gold from here." "...alright sir. Where is this 'kamishiro rui' guy?" "He is in the nightly meyls kingdom." "...okay, my king. I shall kill him for this kingdom." "Good," he walked over to me. "Here's the description of this guy." He gave me a note. "You will begin to travel at 4 pm." "Alright, my king." I sighed and walked away.

Garden 》

I heard giggles and chuckles coming from the garden, so I went to check it out. And.. its saki. "Hello there saki!" "Ooh! Hello there nee-chan!"

QUICK A/N : saki knows that tsukasa is her brother.

I turned around and saw- hm who? "Aha! Hello there.. my name is Hoshino ichika, saki's um..." "girlfriend!" Saki shouted. "Wow! Congrats on the relationship saki, Hoshino-san!" "Hehe, you can call me ichi or ichika, it's fine!" "Alright!" I have been out this kingdom for alot of time.. until saki got a girlfriend! Huh.. wish I could just take a break, hehe. "Hum! Hello there tsukasa! Saki!" Ah, toya. Our cousin! And.. akito? "Uhm.. yeah so.. we have something to tell you.." akito said. "..We're dating." "UWAHH!? really! That's soo wonderful!" "Ahah! Congratulations, toya and akito," "Anyways, I need to get ready to go to the nightly me-meyls.. Kingdom!" Why is it so hard to spell it... "Ehh!? But onee-chan, that place is very far and dangerous!" "Oh, it is..?" "Yeah! I heard that someone just got robbed and killed!.. also, why are you going there?!" "Oh um, I have to kill this guy called 'kamishiro rui'? I suppose." "H-HIM!?" Toya shouted, he looked suprised and worried..? "Ah! It's okay! I'll come back safe, don't worry guys~!" I said confidently. "If you say so.." saki sighed. "Anyway, goodbye!" I waved, They waved back. I went to the carriage that the king told me to go to and went to the kingdom.

3 hours later 》

"..We have arrived." Someone said, waking me up. "Mh.. oh-? Aha. Thank you, sir!" I bowed and walked out of the carriage. 'Message us when you've killed him.' The paper said. I went to look what he looks like..

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

- purple-haired.
- golden eyes.
- atleast 6 foot tall.
- have purple streaks on his hair.
- he is 17 years old.

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

so he's 17 years old too Eh? well, it's probably gonna be hard to find him...

I walked to the gate and opened it.
The place was so cold, besides I am wearing a very opened clothes. I also don't fit here.. everyone's wearing very dark wearing while here, I am wearing a very bright outfit. (Its currently snowing there) "mh.." I feel like I would pass out from the coldness here. "..sir? Are you alright?,," Someone asked. "Your wearing a very opened clothes.. oh my! You must be cold! Here have my spare sweeter. "A-ah.. thank you.. ma'am! But i wont be needing this.." I smiled. "Oh alright.., you look like you came from another kingdom, I'm guessing from your clothing design!" "Mh! Yep!" "Aha! There's a near restaurant on the left! You can warm up there." "Thank you so much for the help! I will make sure to repay this kindness of yours!" "You're welcome!" I went to the restaurant and buyed some food. I sat down on my seat and ate. And.. people were stairing at me. Of course. I finished eating and went to look around this kingdom. What was saki worried about? This kingdom has very kind and nice people. "Please dont kill my daughter! Have anything but her!.." someone yelled. Oh nevermind. "Sir! What the hell are you doing!?" "Oh? Someone here to challenge me?" He smirked and chuckled. "Of course, what your doing is wrong." "Alright! This is your fight, prepared to die! Go on bitch." I slipped my hand onto my pocket and grabbed my sword. "Its on, asshole!" I shouted and fought with him. "Ah- what the fuck!" People stared at me. I manage to push him down to the ground and gripped his hair. "You are not allowed to hurt anybody or steal anything you got it?" I grinned. "Yes sir!" "Oh yeah.. I forgot to tell you, I'm a knight undercover." I whispered and let go of his hair. He ran away. "Are you and your daughter alright ma'am?" "Y-yes! Thank you so much for saving us!" She smiled. "Mh! Your welcome!" I said and walked to look around.. again.

1/2 hours later 》

Oh my gosh it's been a hour! Where is this 'kamishiro rui' guy! I almost Gave up but there is one more chance I can meet him. "Hello sir?" "..what?" He stared at me coldly. "Um.. do you know where kamishiro rui is?" "...!? What!?" He yelled, terrifiedly. "Huh?" "He- he's a literary monster why would you look for him.?!" "..I have my reasons, anyways, where is he?" "I.. I don't know!! If you want, he have some friends probably robbing people right now!" "Hm, good enough, thank you sir." I smiled and went to look everywhere.

Barely two minutes.. and there's another robber? "Oi! Dont hurt him." We fought like I did just now and I asked him; "wheres kamishiro rui?" "Why the hell would I tell you that!?" "...my reasons are not supposed to be told." "Now, tell me." I shoved my sword near his face. "o-okay, Okay..! He's.. planning to kill someone tonight!" "Mhm, where?" "Starlights kingdom! Hes heading there soon!!" ...?! My Kingdom!?. "Okay here's a deal, run away and NEVER hurt anyone again, or I shall stab you?" He quickly stood up and ran away. So.. he must be near the gates.

Gate 》

I arrived at the gate and waited for him. And not for too long, footsteps and shouting noise can be heard. Hes probably here...- "ah~! looks like you already arrived faster than i imagine.. Fufufu~" someone said in the distance. suddenly.. "g-gah!" Someone gripped my outfit and pinned me to the gate, trying to strangle me. "What the fuck! Let go of me-" I turned around and It was.. im guessing kamishiro rui. "Ow-h!" I kicked him and grabbed my sword out. And.. he looks hot, not gonna lie- wait what the hell are you thinking tenma tsukasa!?! Focus.. the king wants him dead, that's what you should obe- "fufu~ are you falling for me already? That's so cute." H-huh!? "What- what no! I'm not-" "then explain the blushing, darling." Did he just.. CALLED ME A PET NAME!? I feel my cheeks burn. "Listen here, tsukasa-kun~ I know your plan to kill me. But here's the thing... heres the deal, act like you've got rid of me, and then we can take over your kingdom! Just us." "W-what?! I cant do tha-" "then your second option is to kill me, but you wouldn't like that, do you?" "..no." "Then alright baby! Pick your decision." Is this it? I'm gonna betray my kingdom? For the sake of him? ... I do like him but.. I cant just.. "I pick option one." The words came out of my mouth. What!? "..?! Really!?" He shouted, smiling a bit "yes, really." I nodded. "Good~ now.. lets go!~" "now.. how do I sneak you In..?" "Dont worry my love, i have planned everything for this." He grabbed my wrist and brought me to a.. carriage!? Where did he- "I killed him for you, my love." ...?! He did not.. "I heard you hate him! Isn't that true!?" "Well yes.. but-" "I shall kill every of your enemy, tsukasa-kun." Seriously, where did he knew that?! "Okay. Um, s-shall we go?'' "Okay!~" he started moving the carriage and going to my kingdom.

Am I REALLY doing this?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

I guess so.

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

< T B C >

Mwehehehehe.. part two tommorow maybe!? (I will update this >:3)
ALSO?!!

pick the ending.

- Tsukasa betrays the kingdom for rui completely ( Good(?) Ending )

OR.

- Tsukasa ended up killing rui instead. ( bad ending )

OR.

- saki and toya found out and told the king and.. ( bad(?) ending )

Please consider voting! ᐢᗜᐢ