申し訳ありません..💫

SHIPS INCLUDED ♡! : none.
~ ~
( story includes:
-swearing, su1side, death.
~ ~
----Anyways enjoy this angst (badEnding)---
Look up on the picture~
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
Tsukasa's view :

"You will NEVER be a star," that voice echoed through my head.

...

Why did i did that....?

I hate my self.
..
Its 4 am.. i cant go to bed...

*!!!*

Eh? Whats that sound??,
I stood of my bed and walked downstairs, where i heard the sound source. Suddently....
"-!?!?"
"S-saki!?!" My mom shouted..
Wait.. saki..?
What..?
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

TIME SKIP.

We're waiting in the hospital, i can hear my mom crying from inside of the room... after a few minutes she went out of the room, her face was red, tears still dropping through her eyes. "Tsukasa.." she whispered, "...yes mom..?" "Y-your.. sister...she..shes in a coma.."

...saki? She.. no..,

"Her c-chan- chances of su-survival is.. ver-y low..!" She brust out crying again... oh..
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

Home.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
I can hear my dad shouting at my mom. Why... why Is this day so bullshit..?

.
.
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

NEXT DAY.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
I decided to walk to school today. I didn't want to wake mom up. Well I woke up at 5:21 am for this.

.. this will be the worst day of my life.
.
.
I arrived at school at 6:06, well, 4 more minutes until school starts..
.
.
I don't seem like I could smile today.
..
What's wrong with me..?
I couldn't sleep all night, I think that's the problem. I.. guess.
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
Time skip after 2 classes
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
It's the last lesson till break time.. I hadn't seen nene, emu or... Rui.
"TENMA!!" sensei shouted, "o-oh! Y-yes miss emaeh?" "Why are you day dreaming in my class!?!" She shouted. "Wel-well.. uh..."
Think tsukasa, think..! .. I..tenma..?
I burst out with tears "tenma!?" She shouted, "Haha!! Look the idiot's crying!!" Someone shouted from behind.

The lesson ended, the teacher wanted to talk to me. I'm gonna go to detention, am I?..

"Tenma tsukasa, someone wants to speak to you," she said as she hands my phone over. (She took it during the middle of the lesson) I accepted the call, it's from... dad?
"tsukasa."
"What is it, dad?"
"Your mom.. she.."
"..She- shes what dad!?"
"She got into a car accident, and died."
Eh..? What..? He's.. joking..? He gotta be-
"I'm not joking, tsukasa."
I hanged on the call. I cried out again.
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

Lunch (break)

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

I went to look for an empty seat.. seem to can't find one,
..
...
....
There's one more empty seat..
Nene.. and rui...
I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in the closet. I grabbed my jacket out from my bag, just incase if it rains. I covered my self, with the jacket. Making sure that they cant see none of my hair and eye colour or shape.
.
I went to sit next to them not making any eye contact with none of them.
"oh, hi there! I've never seen you here, what's your name?" Rui greated me.
..
Once he knows who I am, he would fucking kill me.
"Oh hello? Are you there?" He giggled "o..-oh I.. yeah!" I shouted, not too loud though! "Mh! then what's your namee?" Nene asked, "oh.. uhm...ts- Tsueana!" "..your name is very familiar...." Nene whispered out. "I agree." He smiled..but..she don't seem like his happy-always smiling-self anymore.