Chapter 4

POV Rebekah:

The party had just started, and I am waiting for Matt, while standing close to my brothers, Kol and Elijah, Finn had gone somewhere, and Nik was probably searching for that blonde baby vampire.

I look to the doors to see 5 new persons enter, a boy and 4 girls, and I swear that I must double look at seeing that the boy and two of the girls looked very similar to two of my brothers.

"What are you watching so intently, sister?" My brother, Elijah, asks.

"Look at that boy and the two girls, black and green, that go with him, don't they remind you of someone or someones?" I answer while pointing with my head to the 3.

"What are you talking about?" I suddenly hear Kol asking us.

"The boy and the girl with the black dress look very similar to Kol and the green one to Niklaus." Elijah says very surprised.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kol demands.

"Look at that guy, he is basically your carbon copy" I almost yelled, while looking at the guy.

Then suddenly the guy looks at me and flashes me a smile.

"Did you think that he heard me?" I murmured to Elijah, but he only shrugged it off.

"Bloody hell!" I think that Kol just saw the three. "You were right. I am going to need a shot"

With that Kol leaves us and I see him go where the eldest Salvatore and the mayor are talking.

A bit later, I see that bitch doppelganger enter the room and see that almost everyone was looking at her agape.

This is what she is wearing:

I look at my brother, Kol, and see that him too was looking at the doppelganger as if she were the most beautiful girl he had seen

I look at my brother, Kol, and see that him too was looking at the doppelganger as if she were the most beautiful girl he had seen. Ugh.

I turn to look at the five people that had entered before, but they were just talking, maybe they did not see her, or they did not mind.

Just then, I see the eldest Salvatore and the youngest, Stefan, who I had not seen, go to the doppelganger.

POV Elena:

I enter the mansion admiring all the details, it was very beautiful. Then I look in front of me and see Stefan. Ugh.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I could ask you the same thing." He answers me and then Damon walks to us.

"Surprise, surprise. Nice tux." He says and then turns to me. "You're not supposed to be here."

"Well, I am. And I am not leaving until I find out what Esther wants. So, shall we?" I replied.

Then Stefan and Damon, both, offers me their arm and they escort me inside the party.