Chapter 12

"Hey. Are you okay?" I turn around to see Hannah, my future daughter, who, as of now, is almost the same age as me.

"Yes, it's just..." I start without knowing what to say.

"About Alaric and Bonnie's mom?" She asks and I nod. "Look, Alaric will be fine, remember I'm from the future and in there he doesn't have any kind of killer alter ego. And about Bonnie, you didn't know what my uncles and aunt would do, so it's not your fault."

I nod, thinking about it. It's true, the kids come from the future, two of them being Alaric's daughters, so they should know if he still had that alter ego.

"Did you know about Abby?" I decide to ask.

"Not really, as I told you, your future you never really told us much about what happened in Mystic Falls."

We, then, stay for a few minutes without knowing what to say, until I receive a message from Stefan.

"What does it say?" Hannah asks.

"It says to meet somewhere and that they found something to kill the Originals."

"The stakes!" Hannah suddenly exclaims.

"What stakes?"

"I knew from the future that they would find 12 white oak stakes, but I didn't know when they would have them."

"What are we going to do?"

"Well, I'm going to warn my uncles and aunt and you are going to go to the meeting to not alarm any of your friends."

"Okay, I can do that." I say, but then think about something. "Do you know if one of them died?"

"I think Finn died, but I'm not sure, father did tell me that Finn died two times. I was very little when he died for the second time, so I don't know him much."

I nod thinking about this, probably the first time that he died is today by my friends, but I wonder how he returned or will return.

Hannah and I finish the conversation and then part ways, Hannah going to the Mikaelson Mansion to warn them and me going to my friends, so they tell me the plan, I hope I don't have anything to do with killing Finn, at least they don't know that the Mikaelsons are already unlinked.

POV Hannah:

I leave the Gilbert's residence and return to the Mikaelson Mansion.

When I arrive, I see my siblings, friends and cousins all lounging in the living room, with Hope seemingly getting along with his father, Angel talking with her mother and Nora talking about something with Uncle Lijah, he was always her favorite uncle.

"Hannah!" The first to notice me are my little cousins from my mother's side.

"You are alone?" Aunt Bekah asks, probably questioning where my past mother is.

"Yes, you see something happened with Alaric and that's why we stayed until now, but something has happened." I start to rant.

"What do you mean?" Uncle Nik asks.

"My mother received a text from the younger Salvatore telling her that he had found something to kill you, I told my mother to go with them to not alarm them." I explain.

"The stakes?" Hope asks, already knowing about this.

"Stakes?" Uncle Nik seems to start to be alarmed, he probably knows what we are talking about.

"Yes, the white oak stakes. We knew that around this time the Salvatore siblings found 12 stakes, but we didn't know when it happened, it seems that it happened yesterday." I clarify.