Chapter 6

POV Elena:

It has been an hour since all Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah left, leaving me behind with Kol in the Manor.

Kol went upstairs after they left, and I have been thinking about where Esther could be or how is she going to kill them.

I, then, hear my phone ringing, I take it out and see that Damon is calling me, maybe because I left and did not even say something to him.

"Are you going to pick it?" Kol asks while coming downstairs.

"I didn't know I could pick the phone." I reply confused.

"We didn't kidnap you, darling, you are here for your safety." He answers amused.

"Well, I guess I will pick it up." I say, then ask sarcastically. "Do you want me to put it in speaker?"

"I would hear it anyway." He answers, while I roll my eyes.

Then, I pick the call to know what Damon wants.

"Hello?" I ask

"Elena, where are you?" Damon asks immediately after hearing me answering the phone.

"Why do you ask?" I reply.

"After you left the house after seeing Barbie Klaus, I went to see you at your house, but you weren't there." He explains.

While he was explaining this, I look at Kol to see him surprised. I guess that he did not know that her sister had slept with Damon.

"I just went to have a walk in the woods." I lie.

"I hope is just that." He warned.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Stefan told me about what Esther told you and I know that with your compassion you wouldn't want all of them to die, but they need to go." He points out.

I look at Kol to see him seething in anger, I guess he did not like hearing that the Salvatores wanted them all dead.

"Whatever." I answer. Even if he had told me before I would have saved them. "Is that all you wanted?"

"No. There's something more." He states. "There is something strange with the kids that are staying here." Damon continues.

"What does that even mean?" I ask getting angry, there were just kids. They had not even sone anything to be seen as a threat.

"I don't know, they are just strange." He claims. "They told me that they are going to be out this afternoon. Do not know where they are going."

"They are just kids; they would want to get out once in a while." I explain. "I hope you will not follow them." Then warned him. "Goodbye Damon."

With that, I finally end the call and I look at Kol again, seeing him already looking at me.

"What kids is he talking about?" The vampire asks.

"Some kids that arrived 2 days ago, they didn't have anywhere to stay, so they are staying in the Boarding House." I reply and he nods.

After this we stay silent again and I continue to think about how Esther is going to kill her kids, until I get a text message from Bonnie.

'Esther has asked Abby and I for help. I think she wants us to help her in a ritual to kill the Originals.'

I then look at Kol, who looked like he was texting someone or maybe waiting for a message from his siblings.

"I think you should see this." I told Kol, while showing him the message that Bonnie sent me, he reads the message and widens his eyes.

"Do you think you know where they could have gone to canalize the Bennet's witches?" Kol asks me. I think about it and then nod.