Chapter 7

POV Elena:

I was left in shock, two of the kids living with Damon and Stefan are Mikaelson. But wait, the girl who was talking, I think her name is Hannah, is not her twin brother, Jer I think, one of the two who drank the champagne.

"Hannah, right?" I see her nod, so I continue. "Isn't Jer your twin brother?" I finally ask and I see the Mikaelson siblings suddenly turning their head to the kids, still shocked.

"Um, yes, these two aren't the only ones of the 11 of us with Mikaelson blood in their veins." She answers me.

"Could you explain now what the hell are you talking about?" Klaus asks getting impatient.

"Well, you see." Hannah starts. "Hope, I think you should explain it, it was your idea in the first place."

"But, coming here was Nik's idea!" Who I think is Hope yells.

"Do you really want a 10-year-old to explain?" Jer asks. So, Nik did have 10 years.

"Okay, okay. I will explain it." Hope starts. "Could you please sit down?"

The Originals sit in the exact same place as in the morning and I sit again next to Kol, seeing some of the kids smiling slightly at that.

"So, can you explain now, Miss Hope?" I hear Elijah ask.

"Yes, ehem, let's see from where I start." She says thinking something. "Okay, I got it." She then starts to explain. "Well, you see, my parents and uncle died a year ago and we decided to do a spell so we could have them back."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Klaus asks irritated.

"It was a time travel spell." Hannah interjects.

"Wha- It's that even possible?" I ask shocked and the kids nod.

"So, when you mean that your parents and uncle died a year ago, you mean?" Rebekah gasps.

"That they will die 17 years in the future." Hope finishes.

"You are from the future?" I ask amazed and I see her give me a small nod.

"That doesn't explain how you are Mikaelsons." Kol states. "Especially if you are from the future, we are vampires we can't have kids."

"Well..." Hope starts. "Aunt Elena and Aunt Freya made a spell so that vampires can have kids if they are with their soulmates."

Hearing this I gasp; how will I even make a spell if I do not have magic?

"Elena will?" Rebekah asks excited and Hope nods.

"So, can you... I do not know, introduce yourselves or something." Klaus asks.

"First of all, we should tell you that the spell would not be created for another 4 or 5 years, but some of us were already born. That is only because there are some vampires that have exceptions." Hope explains.

"What?! That is not fair!" Rebekah exclaims, it seems that she really wants to have kids.

"Okay, we have it. Now introduce yourselves." Klaus insists.

"Right, but we would introduce ourselves from youngest to oldest." Hope says.

"Would you tell us who are both of your parents?" Rebekah asks hopeful.

The kids look at each other and then nod.

"Okay, but if they have siblings only the last one will tell you the other parent." Hannah says and we all nod. "Okay, Luke is first."

I guess Luke is the youngest one, he looks a bit like Jeremy.

"My name is Luke Marcel Gilbert and I'm 8." The Jeremy lookalike says and now it makes sense.