Chapter 5

POV Lizzie:

The next day we all walk down to have breakfast, Hope and Hannah being the ones to do the breakfast, obviously. I think they are the only ones who know how to cook decently.

When we were all eating in the living room, the eldest Salvatore and past aunt Bekah come downstairs and then Henrik decides to talk.

"Hey! Did you two have fun last night?!" Henrik shouts and them laughing a bit.

After the two hear them, they turn around to see all of us there eating and they stay shocked.

"You are the ones I saw yesterday, but now there are more of you." Aunt Bekah says shocked.

"You saw us yesterday?" Hope asks.

"Yes, in the ball. Damon, who are they?" Bekah asks the Salvatore.

"Some kids that are staying here until their parents return or something." He replies to her.

Then, they go to the entrance, so past aunt Bekah can leave, probably to her house.

After they disappear from our vision, we return our focus to our food, and I see how Hannah is looking lost.

I think that she is thinking about yesterday and the champagne. If there really was something in the champagne linked to the Mikaelsons by blood we will have a problem, because Henrik and Hope did drink it.

POV Rebekah:

After seeing those kids again, Damon and I go to the entrance, so I can leave and when he opens the door, we see the doppelganger there ready to knock at the door.

I smile and walk outside to return to the mansion, but then I hear the doppelganger saying goodbye to Damon while closing the door and going after me.

I turn around and see her walking to me.

"Is there something you need?" I ask, because I do not really know why she would come to me knowing that I want to kill them.

"Did you- Did you drink the champagne yesterday?" She asks me. A stupid question if you ask.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I drink it?" I reply and she sighs.

"Can I come with you? I have something to tell Elijah and I was hoping I could tell it to the rest of you as well." She says sounding defeated.

'What does she want to tell Elijah? Do not tell me that she is going to seduce my brother too?! But then, why would she want me there too?'

After thinking for a bit, I think that the best would be for her to come with me to the mansion.

"Okay, let us go. But, if I see you do something I do not like, I will kill you and there is nothing that is going to stop me.

She nods and we go to the mansion.

After a lot of walking, we finally arrive at the mansion, I enter it, leaving the doppelganger in the entrance and I go to the living room.

There I see Kol and Klaus, with the later sketching in the couch.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl!" Kol exclaimed. "Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner, Matt, was it?"

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." I advised then I see Nik grin. "Don't start, Nik!"

"I didn't say anything." Nik replied. Then I decide that this is the moment to take the doppelganger here, when I see that Elijah is coming down.

So, I go to the entrance and take Elena inside the living room.