Episode 8: The Return (MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING)

Previously on Dream Island +
The menace that was leafy was finally eliminated after causing so much mayhem in such a short time too...the challenge was to cook food for the challenge...Gelatin's team made some Yoyle ice cream while Firey's team baked a cake for the challenge...while Gelatin's team's ice cream was delicious, Firey's team's cake just hit different which caused their team to win. So today we're gonna find out who will be the 7th person eliminated on this episode of Dream Island +.
.
.
.
Teardrop was sitting down in her house just being all alone...it might've already been a few months since the incident...but the pain still hasn't gone away...The pain continues to keep hitting harder some days and less hard on others. Woody had always played a big role in her life, whether that be positive or negative...but now that he's gone sometimes she questions her self worth...she hasn't eaten in days because she doesn't have the strength to get out of bed some times and with one of her arms being gone, it's hard to make food for herself. Her house was a mess because some days she doesn't even leave her room and she had a mental break down after his death and destroyed everything...because without Woody, she has nothing...to be honest she doesn't even leave her house unless it's time for the next episode cause even though she's depressed, she tries her best to at least pretend to be okay infront of the others. But deep down...she could care less about this show...the only reason she continues is because it would be unfair for the contestants to cancel this show...in her mind, she feels like they deserve to be happy cause god knows she's not happy in the slightest...she checked the time on her phone to see it was time to start the next episode...with a sigh, she packed her things...and left for the show place...
.
.
.
Gelatin's team where all sitting around the elimination area waiting for Teardrop to arrive so they can start the elimination. Instead of just sitting in silence, they decided to just talk to each other...not like they had anything better to do...

Gelatin: So guys, who do you think is getting eliminated?

GB: Well, according to my calculations, Spongy is probably the most likely to be eliminated, no offense...

Spongy: Well honestly I'm more surprised I made it this far, so even if I do get eliminated, I'm still glad I made it this far.

TB: Wait Golfball, how did you even get those calculations?

GB: Well it's pretty simple, when you look back at all the elimination of each of us, you can see that spongy when he was eliminated, always had the most votes by quite a bit actually...so there for, Spongy is most likely to go.

TB: Woah that's really smart GB...I didn't even think of something like that...

GB: *Chuckles* Well they don't call me smart for no reason.

Gelatin: But guys I hope we can all agree on one thing...

Spongy: And what's that?

Gelatin: Even if we have the occasional argument and we might not be the best team...at least we can agree we get along better than those guys over there? *Pointed to Firey's team*

TB: Yep...that's definitely true...

They all laughed a bit thinking about all the times the other team got into fights...cause to them it was hilarious to watch from afar.

After a bit longer, Teardrop finally arrived to start the elimination...

Teardrop: Hey guys sorry I'm late...I just had things to do...

Gelatin: Teardrop, are you okay? You look rather sick...

Teardrop: ...Yeah I'm fine...I just woke up with a cold...but you know what they say...the show just go on am I right?