Episode 1A: Helping Teardrop To Talk

(read the description of this book to know whats going on)

  Woody woke up and was feeling good because today was the first day of his competition. But he wasn't the one to be competing, he was going to be the host! "Isn't this going to be amazing  Teardrop?" he said to her. She nodded in agreement. She was also very excited because she was going to be the hosting the show to along side her BF, However at the same time she also was very nervous and worried because she still could not talk. Woody noticed her and he decided to comfort her. "No need to worry TD you'll be ok". He Said. Teardrop seemed to calm down. Ever since Woody and Teardrop got together their personalty's kinda changed. Woody was much more out going and out spoken. Plus he learned how to speak correctly with the help of speech therapy class. Teardrop's personality also changed.Before her and Woody got got together, she apologized for kicking him all those years ago. However since they got together she has become very protective of woody. She has also been having some anger issued and is dealing with depression, but thankfully she has Woody by her side. So after that they got ready bringing there belongings with them, they set out to start the first episode of DI+!

*intro music plays*

  When they got there everyone else was already there. The people there included, Firey, Leafy, Flower, Ruby, GB, TB, Bubble, Pencil, Match, Spongy, Coiny, Pin, Needy *slap* I mean Needle, and Gelatin. all were doing something different. Leafy and Firey were play video games, Flower and Ruby were gossiping, GB and TB were doing math, Bubble, Match and Pencil were playing Spongy cake, Spongy was flying in his rocket,  Coiny, Pin, and Needle were just chatting and Gelatin was throwing forks. Once TD and Woody put away there belongings, they went to go talk to everyone. "Good morning everyone!" he said. "Good morning." they said back. "So were's the host and co-host?" TB asked. "you're looking at them" Woody said. Everyone gasped. When Woody put up the flyers he didn't put his name so he could surprise them. "Wow Woody I didn't know it was you what a surprise!" Leafy said. "A Surprise for sure, but a welcome one." Firey said. "Now before we get started we need to see who is going so be team captain" Woody said."So the challenge will be the first two people to cross this bridge. if you fall off then you can't be team captain everyone understand?" he said. they all nodded. "Then lets get started!" he announced. so they all started to cross the bridge, except Firey and Spongy. spongy was to big and Firey has a fear of heights. "OUT OF MY WAY I NEED MY SPACE!" Yelled Flower as she pushed Gelatin and GB off the bridge . "GB NOOOOOO!" TB Exclaimed. "Your gonna pay for that!" yelled TB As he yeeted off Flower as she screamed in fear.

 So the contest went on and Match and Leafy ended up winning

Woody: "Congratulation to Match and Leafy for winning"

Bubble: "Good joib Match".

Match: "Like thanks Bubs." She said

Woody: "So now it's time to chose the teams" he said. "Leafy since you got first you get to choose first."

Leafy: "hmm" she said. "I think i'm gonna go with-. she got cut off

Woody: "Hold on guys Teardrop texted me saying she needs to 'talk' to me. You guys choose, I'll be right back". 

To Be continued 

Thank You for reading! part Two will be out in 4-6 hours i just need to take a break for a little bit 

Jellyboi2 signing out