Episode 3: Tundra Turmoil

Adam: "Last time on Dream Island +. Team Chicken Leg was up for elimination Because of Match from episode 1. It turns out that only one person was voted for. And with 3 votes that person ended up being Match. Before she was eliminated, her former friends told her how much of a jerk she was. The challenge was lazer tag however only Team chicken Leg had the guns. The others had to hide from them for half an hour to win. Due to Flower's snitching, Leafy and firey's 'fun time', and Needle going crazy and trying to kill Pin, Team Chicken Leg won and Team Epic is up for elimination.  And that's what you missed on Dream Island +"

*intro plays*

Woody: "Welcome back reader! If you saw the last episode, you now that Team Epic is up for elimination. So let's do Elimination Time."

Teardrop: "Welcome to Elimination Team Epic. You probably know the rules so let's get down to business. The prize for being safe this time is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We received 6 votes which is double of last time. If i give you a PB and J you are safe. So the people who are safe with zero votes are Pin, Coiny, Leafy and Ruby."

They all catch the sandwiches.

Firey: "What someone voted for me? Oh no."

TD: "Don't worry Firey, only one person voted for you." 

Firey: "whew. That's a relief."

TD: "Now it down to Flower and Needle."

Flower: "If you eliminate me from the challenge, I will stretch you!"

TD: "Well good for me because, Flower is safe with 1 vote, and Needle is eliminated with 4 votes. Needle would you like to say something before you go?

Needle: "F**k you Pin."

And then she was teleport-ed to The Loser Mansion. 

Eliminated: Match and Needle

Woody: "And with that, 12 contestants remain. For making it this far,I think you guys deserve a prize."

Bubble: "But isn't it only loike the 3rd episode!"

Woody: "Do you want a prize or not?"

Everyone: "Yes."

Woody: "Alright then. Well your prize are these snow clothes and mittens."

Spongy: "why we need these?"

Woody: "Well Spongy, Today's challenge is a snowball fight!"

Pencil: "But we are in Texas. It rarely ever snows here."

Woody: "Well we will have to travel 2,763 miles to Yoyleland, Were it snows all the time! Once we are there i will explain the rules. So everyone, hop in the van."

So they hopped in. It's going to take awhile, so lets see what they are up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leafy and Firey where having a talk about what happened last episode.

Firey: "Hey Leafy did you enjoy last night?"

Leafy: "You know I did."

Firey: "I'm sorry about causing our team to lose last episode."

Leafy: "You don't need to apologize Firey. Besides it wasn't 100% your fault. I mean Flower did snitch and Needle went crazy and tried to kill Pin."