Episode 10: Everything is Okay...(Character Development)( trigger warning)

Warning this chapter will include mentions of suicide and other things so if you don't wanna read about it then maybe skip this chapter.

Previously on Dream Island +

It had been a year between episode 8-9 reasons being is probably because Woody and Teardrop had a child...The challenge was to take care of their child and while both teams did at least decent, the winner in the end was Gelatin's team. And now it's time to figure out which person is going to be eliminated on this episode of Dream Island +...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teardrop woke up in the middle of the night...for some reason she couldn't sleep. When she woke up however, Woody was already awake as well and it looked like he was getting ready to go somewhere...

Teardrop: Woody...? It's the middle of the night...what are you doing?

Woody didn't respond however....It looked like he was to focused on something.

Teardrop: Woody...? What's wrong...?

Suddenly Woody's eyes darted towards her quickly...and then he just...glared at her with these soulless eyes...like they were just blank...After a while of staring...he finally spoke up...

Woody: Goodbye Teardrop...

Suddenly Teardrop saw something from the darkness that looked like it morphed into a set of hands...and just proceeded to snap Woody in half...

Teardrop screamed but before she knew it
.
.
.
.
She woke up in very cold sweat...

She looked over to see Woody just fast asleep, their child also asleep in the crib next to their bed...she sat down for a second and started to cry quietly...despite crying as quiet as she could, it still ended up waking Woody up who was concerned for her...
.
.
.
.
Woody: Teardrop? What's wrong...?

Teardrop stopped crying for a second and looked at him...she started to hug him quickly...and started to sob quietly again...

Teardrop: Woody...I thought you were gone again, I saw something grab you and snapped you on half! I thought you were gone forever....

Woody: Teardrop I think you just had a bad nightmare, I'm fine...I promise you. Everything is okay...

Teardrop: Do you promise...?

Woody: Of course! I promise you...

Woody then hugged her back and the two embraced each other until they both eventually fell sleep again, this time in each others arms.
.
.
.
.
The next day...

It was a normal day at the mansion of contestants...it was just after breakfast time...and it was rather boring waiting for things to happen...but at least this time they didn't have to wait an entire year for something to happen...so it wasn't that bad...Firey's team go to talking about who could be the next one eliminated...

Firey: So guys, who's the next to go...?

Flower: I don't know...I just hope it's not me...

Firey: Well to be fair, didn't you get far in Bfb?

Flower: Yeah, at least until I got eliminated 4th after Lollipop, then It was Teardrop, the. Gelatin, and then Woody won the season...

(Remember in this timeline, Woody was the season winner)

Coiny: Also correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you try to hurt the child?

Flower: You literally tried to throw her out the window!