Episode 5C: Disaster Strikes

To say that Team Epic is dysfunctional would be so much of an understatement that you could argue it could be understatement of the year. Don't believe me? well,

Leafy: AND ANOTHER THING, YOU HAVE TO BE THE MOST STUPID MOTHER FUCKER IN THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN UNIVERSE!

Firey: OH, IM THE STUPID ONE HERE! THIS IS COMING FROM THE BITCH THAT KILLED 2 PEOPLE TO TRY AND PROVE SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON!

The rest of team epic had finally had enough with those two.

Flower: Will you two shut the fuck up for five seconds!? We are in the middle of a challenge!

Pin: Yeah how about you two stop being useless and do something for a change!?

Firey and Leafy: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Firey and Leafy continued to argue for 2,763 seconds (46.05 Minutes) until...

Woody: Time is up! Its time for the judging.

Team Epic: Oh Shit.

Woody: So Team Epic, what did you guys make for your party?

Team Epic was not sure what to say, They knew that they were probably gonna lose.

Flower: Um...well.. you see, We didn't finish.

Woody: Well how come?

Flower: Because those 2 *points at Firey and Leafy* have been arguing this entire god damn time!

Leafy: Excuse me bitch!? You haven't done shit either, in fact non of ya'll  have done shit!

Donut: That is bullshit! We've been doing more than you 2! 

And then for like what? The 10th time? They started arguing again. Until Leafy said,

Leafy: You know what, fuck you guys! I'm outta here!

And then she walked away "Crying".

The others stood in silence until Woody said,

Woody: That might have been the worst party I've been to in my entire life.

Teardrop: I agree. That party was absolutely terrible! I give it a 1/10. 

Team Epic: 1/10

Woody: Well Unless Team Chicken Leg makes a worse party, your team is probably gonna be up for elimination.

Team Epic sighed, Ever since episode 2, things have only gone more downhill for them and it appears as if there is no signs of things like this stopping at least anytime soon.

Leafy was planning something and she needed Bubble to help.

Bubble: Loiafy whoiy are we all the way out here?

Leafy: Well Bubble, today we are gonna do something awful like really awful.

Bubble: Well what ois it? 

Leafy whispers something in Bubble's ear and even Bubble was shocked! 

Bubble: WHAT!? Loiafy Don't you think this is taking it WOIY to far!?

Leafy: Honestly no not really.

Bubble: Okoiy I'll help, but whoiy are we gonna do this?

Leafy: Because Bubble, Its HIS turn. Do you understand now Bubble?