Episode 4: Who Beat Up TD?! (Warning Gore)

Adam: "Last time on Dream Island +. Team Epic was up for elimination because of how bad they did in episode 2. Everyone had zero votes except for Firey, Flower and Needle. Firey was safe with one vote, so was Flower and Needle was eliminated with 4 votes. The challenge was a snowball fight however they had to travel to Yoyleland which 2,763 miles away. Along the way, Firey and Leafy had a talk, Flower and Ruby broke up, and Woody had a weight lifted off his shoulder. The Challenge began and it was chaos. Due to Team Chicken Leg's strategy and Flower Screwing up and throwing snowballs with the flag, Team Chicken Leg won and Team Epic is up for elimination. And that's what you missed on Dream Island+.

*Intro Plays*

Woody: "Alright guys you know the drill so lets go."

TD: "Welcome back to elimination time Team Epic. You guys sucked last time and that is why you lost."

Flower: "Well you don't have to be so rude about it".

Leafy: "Come on Flower you know it was just a joke. Whats wrong Flower? You've been acting very different lately.

Flower begins to sob. She was still heartbroken over Ruby.

Flower: "It's non of your business Leafy! Leave me alone. Please."

Leafy: "Okay i'm sorry."

TD: "Anyway, we received 4 votes, which is less than last time, but more than episode 2. The prize for being safe this time are chocolate chip cookies!"

Everyone cheered.

TD: "However, Woody was being a fat slob this morning, and ate them.

Woody: "TD why did you tell them?"

TD: "So me and Woody have to run to the store to go get some more. Be right back."

And then they left. Team Epic had nothing better to do than talk to each other. And that is what they did.

Firey: "So guys, who do you think is going to get eliminated?"

Ruby: "I think it will be flower with all 4 votes!"

Flower: "Ruby I said I was sorry. Please Ruby forgive me."

Ruby got really mad and started to shout at Flower.

Ruby: "HELL NO WILL I EVER FORGIVE YOU! YOU BETRAYED ME AND CAUSED US TO LOSE LAST EPISODE AND EPISODE 2! WE ARE OVER AND WILL ALWAYS BE OVER!"

Flower started to cry loud and hard. Ruby hated her now and there was nothing she could do about it.

TD and Woody were at the grocery store. Woody was a bit nervous. Not because TD was mad at him for eating all of the cookies, but because he did not have a challenge for today. He tried everything to find a challenge for today, but he had no such luck in finding one. He thought of canceling the challenge for today and just letting the contestants chill for the day, when an idea struck him.

Woody: "TD do you have any idea on what the next contest should be?"

TD: "Woody I honestly have been thinking of a challenge too, But no matter what I think of, the challenges are often boring and dull."