Episode 5b: Loss

Let's pick up where we left off

Now Coiny was in shock. He had no idea what to do, or even what to say. So he decided to do the dumbest thing that he could have done.

...

He pulled Leafy in for a kiss. And as if on queue, Pin walked by.

...

PIN WAS DEVESTATED.

As soon as she walked by, she immediately started to shout.

Pin: COINY WTF ARE YOU DOING?!

Coiny pulled away in shock. He knew he fucked up. He knew he fucked up badly.

Coiny: UM NOTHING!

Pin: DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME! WHY DID YOU KISS HER?!

Now Coiny was pissed. Pin had 'called him' awful names behind his back.

Coiny: OK YOU KNOW WHAT?! WHY DO YOU CARE?! YOU CALL ME AWFUL NAMES BEHIND MY BACK! SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW?!

Pin: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU KNOW THAT I WOULD NEVER SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU, ESPECIALY BEHIND YOUR BACK!

Then Coiny decided to say something that would almost result to a trip to the ER.

Coiny: You know what Pin? It's over. It was fun knowing you. 

Pin was now in tears. She didn't want this to happen. Then the next line was the line that made her snap

Pin: C-coiny, y-y-you can't be s-s-serious.

Coiny: Well how do you like it Whore?

That was it. Pin then started to choke him out, and the rest was history.

Leafy: And so that's why Pin was choking Coiny out.

Woody was unsure of what to think about what Leafy just told him. Because on one hand, Coiny thought the relationship was over and was just doing anything to make Leafy feel better, but on the other hand, Cheating on someone is wrong and then there is the possibility that Pin never said these things and Leafy was lying. Woody didn't know what to do yet so he was going to need to think about it.

Woody: You know what? I will deal with this later. Its time to go back.

So they all got in the van and yes they had to drag Coiny in the van. Along the way, Pin cried uncontrollably so they had to comfort her throughout the whole drive home. Also during the drive Bubble and Leafy had another plan to do something horrible. (but you don't get to hear it)

When they got back to the place, it was time for cake at stake.

The 8 recommended characters were sitting around waiting for cake at stake to start. When a fight started on who would be the one to join the game.

X: So, which one of us will join the show?

Donut: I don't know X. But I hope it is me!

Lollipop: As if Bagel Brains! It's obviously going to be me.

Donut: What did I tell you about calling me that!?

Lollipop: Aww it looks like someone is getting mad.