Secret Door

Y/N POV

Slipping through the door I come to a hall full of doors.

Y/N: "Wicked."

I look into each room seeing different things. I reach the final door on the left to see two scientists. They're both looking at a glass container.

Y/N: "What in the world?"

They walk out of the room. I walk in and see a black blob just sitting in the glass container.

Y/N: "How strange."

I walk closer. I look to the side to see a monitor displaying several things. I look back at the blob as it moves closer to me.

Y/N: "Woah, you're alive."

It presses against the glass.

Y/N: "Do you... want out?"

It moves more ecstatically. Guess that's a yes. I look around the container finding a lock. I look it over seeing a number pad.

Y/N: "Dang. A passcode. Let's see."

I input various series of numbers. But each one is incorrect.

Y/N: "What could it be?"

I think when an idea hits me. I press six numbers. When I input the last digit the lock beeps coming undone.

Y/N: "The founding date of Grand Step, kinda egotistical."

I take off the lock when a noise is heard. Turning I see scientists coming my way.

Y/N: "Gotta get outta here."

I look back at the container and go wide eyed.

Y/N: "Where'd you go?"

I look around when the door knob is turned. Not wanting to get caught I bolt of the second door. I speed walk when I see Erik.

Erik: "There you are Y/N. How'd you enjoy your tour?"

Y/N: "It was fantastic."

Watts: "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Him and Erik shake hands.

Watts: "Till next we meet."

Erik: "Likewise."

Watts' scroll rings. He answers it displaying slight shock. He hangs up looking at us.

Watts: "Pardon me. But it seems I'm needed."

He walks away as Erik and I exit Grand Step. We ride down the road when Erik gets my attention.

Erik: "I hope this was beneficial to you."

Y/N: "Oh it was."

Erik: "Good."

He sighs.

Erik: "I'm gonna miss you Y/N."

Y/N: "Me too."

Erik: "Promise you'll take care of yourself?"

Y/N: "I will."

That night I look in my freezer trying to find something to eat. 

Y/N: "I need to go grocery shopping later."

My stomach loudly groans.

Y/N: "But I really need something to eat. Feels like I can eat an entire village."

I blindly grab various food to cook. When they're properly heated I blend it all together. After a tasteless meal I head to bed. My eyes slowly close as I fall asleep.

3rd POV

As Y/N sleeps he's left unaware of something black crawling under his skin.

Y/N POV

The next morning I bounce my knee looking out the window. Today's the day, the day I join the legendary Beacon. I nervously smile when I hear a loud voice.

Girl: "This' it Ruby, the day we become Huntresses!!!!"

My head perks up hearing that name, it can't be. I look and in fact see said person. I get up and walk to her.

Ruby: "Easy Yang. You need to calm down."

Yang: "How can I possibly calm down? This' a big moment."

Y/N: "You could at least try to contain your excitement."

They turn seeing me.

Ruby: "Y/N!!!"

She runs hugging my chest. I return her hug when Yang ruins the moment.

Yang: "Just confess already."

We both face her.

Ruby/Y/N: "We're just friends!!!!"

Yang: *under breath* "It's obvious you like each other."

Y/N: "What was that?"

Yang: "Nothing."

We both narrow our eyes causing her to advert her gaze and whistle.