Runaway Train

Y/N POV

We withdraw the tendrils then crawl away from the train. Ruby then pulls our her scroll placing a call. 

Ruby: "Yang, listen. I just discovered that a train is about to plowed right through Vale. Don't ask how I know. Just get the others and meet up at my location."

She hangs up placing another call. But instead of talking she groans.

Ruby: "Y/N, pick up the phone! This' big! I need your help!"

She puts her scroll away.

P.A: "Load up we're moving out!!!"

The train begins moving down the track.

Ruby: "We need to stop that train."

I drop down flying towards the train. Hovering above it Ruby jumps off me onto the train. I look forward seeing White Fang.

Amica: "We've got company."

She looks spotting the opposition. 

Ruby: "I'll deal with them. You try to stop this train."

Yang: "We'll help you!"

I fly out of sight towards the front of the train.

Y/N: "How on earth do we stop a train?"

Amica: "It's too big so brute force is out of the question. I may have an idea."

Y/N: "Well make it fast!"

He flies ahead of the train landing on the track.

Y/N: "What're you doing!?!"

Amica: "Stopping this train."

He roots our feet to the ground.

Y/N: "This' gonna hurt."

Amica: "Most definitely."

 The train gets close as we close our eyes. The last thing I feel is literally getting run over by a train. Opening our eyes Amica groans.

Y/N: "Don't ever... do that again."

Amica: "I don't... plan on it."

We shakily get to our feet. But the second we do we see Grimm flooding the streets of Vale.

Y/N: "We've gotta help."

Amica swings our axe cutting through three Beowolves. A roar fills the air. Looking back we see a Deathstalker snapping its pincers at us.

Amica: "Bring it."

The Deathstalker roars running towards us. Its stinger comes down but we slide under it. It's lifted up then thrown into the air. As it comes down a Nevermore swallows it whole. The Nevermore then squawks raining feathers down on us. 

We leap onto the side of a building dodging its feathers. We then leap again swinging our long sword. The Nevermore is cut right down the middle ending our fight. As we land we face that dual hair colored girl.

Amica: "You. You're responsible for all this."

Girl: "I will avenge Roman."

Amica: "You're little boyfriend's in jail. And will you."

She bares her teeth disappearing. A sword is rammed into our side. We backhand her but she disappears. Our the side of our face is sliced upon. We go to hit her but she disappears again.

Amica: "I'm sick of this!!!"

Our goo covers a large area of the floor. The girl is caught in our stick trap.

Amica: "Got you."

He wraps a tendril around her neck yanking her to us. When we have her by the throat we lift her off the ground.

Amica: "Not so formidable without your trick are you?"

She smiles when a click is heard. All of a sudden a bright flash is emitted. Amica screams in pain as he recedes back into my body. The girl skewers my side with her sword. I look at her pushing past the pain.

Y/N: "It's over!!"

I turn my arm into Amica's. I slam it into her stomach knocking her out. I pant as I pull her sword outta me. Thanks to Amica I heal nicely leaving no scar.

Y/N: "Time I got you to jail."

I grab the back of her coat and drag her to jail. After she's booked in I make my way back to Beacon. But the second I enter the school I see Ruby, and she isn't happy.