Together Forever

Y/N POV

Y/N: "Why are you after me?"

Watts: "Because I know it was you who stole my creation. I find it a bit of a coincidence that it escaped the day you came to visit. So I'll only ask once. Where is my creation?"

Y/N: "I don't have it."

He narrows his eyes getting in my face.

Watts: "Seems as though we'll have to do this the hard way."

He taps a button on his scroll. Robots then appear freeing and picking me up.

Watts: "Take him the incinerator."

I'm escorted away. But as I'm walked the building rumbles. The wall explodes as the robots are cut in half. The object finally stops allowing to see a female humanoid Grimm. 

Y/N: "What in the wor-"

It kisses my lips. I close my eyes as something creeps to me. When I open my eyes I see my darling girlfriend.

Y/N: "Ruby listen, I-"

Ruby: "I know. Amica told me everything."

Y/N: "So you know why I never told you?"

Ruby: "Yes."

I kiss her again.

Y/N: "That makes me so happy."

Voice: "How touching."

We turn seeing Watts. I use my body to protect Ruby.

Y/N: "Leave us alone."

Watts: "I can't. Not until I have what's rightfully mine."

Y/N: "Amica's my friend. And I'll never let you have him."

Watts: "Then I'll just pry him from your cold dead hands."

He presses a button on his scroll. This makes a sleek black robot burst through the floor punching my jaw. Luckily Amica consumes me taking the full brunt of the attack.

Ruby: "What is that thing?"

Watts: "That's my newest creation. Something specifically designed to kill your precious boyfriend."

Amica: "I'm touched. Just a shame it's nothing but a pile of scraps."

The creation ejects a blade from its wrist.

Amica: "Adorable."

The blade is coated in light.

Amica: "Ah shit."

Y/N: "You just had to go and say something."

The creation swings its blade cutting right through our chest. Amica kicks the robot through the ceiling. We jump after it as it dislodges itself from the ceiling. We tackle it onto the floor. Punching its face repeatedly we start to cave in its face.

But that's when its light sword is rammed right into our chest. It then kicks us onto our chest. We try to crawl away but the light sword is thrusted through us pinning us to the ground. The robot grabs our head putting a secondary light sword to our neck.

Ruby: "Get away from him!!!"

I see Ruby jump onto the robot's back. It however grabs her hood and throws her into the wall.

Y/N: "Ruby!!!"

Wrath fills me as the pain from our wound becomes nonexistent. We stand walking to the robot. It swings its blade but we catch. Our hand is burned but it doesn't even register. The robot looks at us as we bite it's head off.

Y/N: "That actually felt kinda nice."

I walk to Ruby picking her up. 

Y/N: "Come on, wake up."

Her eyes slowly open.

Ruby: "Y/N?"

Amica recedes into my body.

Y/N: "Yeah. It's me."

She smiles kissing my lips. At that moment police swarm the building. Her team and Ozpin then appear.

Ruby: "What're you guys doing here?"

Yang: "We saw that your scroll location was here."

Blake: "We feared the worst and called Ozpin."

Ozpin: "Turns out this company has been doing several off the books projects."

We look as Watts is escorted away in cuffs.

Ruby: "So what do we do now?"

Y/N: "Whatever we want I suppose."

*timeskip*

I gently leap onto the top of the great Vale bridge. Then I delicately sit Ruby down. We both sit down with her leaning onto my chest.

Ruby: "I think it's getting time we need to use regular transportation."

She looks down rubbing her exposed belly.

Y/N: "But admit it. You enjoy it."

Ruby: "I do."

We both smile as I wrap my arms around her laying my hands on her stomach. 

Ruby: "Parenting isn't gonna be easy."

Y/N: "Maybe. But as long as we're together,"

I rest my chin on her shoulder.

Y/N: "Then we'll be just fine."

She sighs when she shivers.

Y/N: "You okay?"

She looks at me with cheeks fully red.

Ruby: "My water just broke."

My eyes widen.

Amica/YN: "Oh shit."